Chapter 15: Talk To Me

The three of them approach Angella's palace. The guards immediately let them inside & Bow rushes to Angella. He bows quickly earning her attention.

"There you are! Are you-"

"He did it again," Adora says pushing Catra forward. Angella sighs rubbing her forehead in aggravation.

"I need to talk with him," Angella says staring directly at Catra. The brunette shrinks back, thinking she's getting a punishment.

"Good thing I talked with him before. I found that to get her back to her realm she needs to enter a portal." Angella starts & Adora tenses at the word portal. Catra notices & puts her hand on the blonde's shoulder.

"Are you-"

"Doesn't matter," Adora says pushing her hand off. Catra scoffs, turning away.

"Where is it?" Bow asks after witnessing both girls' interaction.

"Near the Fright Zone. It's being remodeled so be careful of flying bricks." Angella informs leaning against her throne. Adora nods but before she could leave Angella raises her hand.

"Adora stay, Catra you can go with Bow. Get a head start." Angella states & Bow takes Catra's hand. The two lock eyes before going outside. Angella faces Adora.

"Look, I know what happened with Entrapta-"

"Did she tell you?" Adora snaps cutting Angella off. Angella sighs from Adora's aggravation.

"No, I figured it out. I told her to stop her experiment for now." Angella informs holding her hands up.

"Tch, you can't trust her," Adora mumbles crossing her arms & turning away. Angella sighs before she stands up.

"What happened was a mistake-"

"Then why won't she apologize?!" Adora shouts turning back around & she glares at Angella.

"I've had enough! I've tried to reason with you but all you've done is yell!" Angella yells as Adora's eyes widened.

"But-"

"No. You will go back to your room & Bow will go with Catra." Angella says as tears appear in the corner of Adora's eyes.

"No Angella please I'm sorry-"

"You can go now," Angella says tapping her fingers against the throne. Adora looks down in defeat before she turns around & leaves her castle. She turns her head back to the throne room before she scoffs.

"I can't leave Catra alone like that." She mutters as she walks away. She starts to go in the direction of the Fright Zone before she sees Catra with Bow.

"Look I'm sure she'll be here soon," Bow says attempting to cheer Catra up.

"But what if she isn't? What if she left me!?" Catra shouts stepping back. Bow looks down before he looks in the direction of the castle. He was sure Adora was coming, there was no way he could comfort Catra.

"She doesn't do that, trust me," Bow says placing his hand on her shoulder. She looks down & sighs as Adora comes over.

"Hey, guys,"

"Adora! I thought you left!" Catra exclaims as she hugs her friend. Adora hugs back & gives Bow a sad smile.

"Are you-" Bow starts but Adora shakes her head. He looks down, guessing what had happened.

"I'm sorry Catra but I can't go," Adora whispers causing Catra's eyes to widen.

"WHAT!?" Catra yells pulling away. Adora looks down as Catra turns around.

"Catra-"

"Fine, I'll do it by myself. I don't need you or him!" She shouts storming away. Adora's shoulders drop as she watches Catra leave. Bow quickly moves to comfort his friend but she pushes him away.

"It's all my fault," She mutters rubbing her arm. Bow gives her a sympathetic expression before she turns around. She waves before she walks off, barely lifting her shoes from the ground.

"Aw man," Bow whimpers before noticing Catra was far away from him. He started to run after her and soon catches up. She doesn't say a word rather she touches the back of her head.

"I like it," Catra says so Bow turns his head.

"Huh?"

"My hair, I like it. It feels... lighter." Catra says smiling afterward. The two continue to walk in silence until Catra decides to speak up.

"Have you ever loved someone?" Catra asks staring at her feet. Bow is surprised by the sudden question but he still answers.

"Yeah, I had a beautiful girlfriend back in the human world. Her name is Glimmer, Angella's daughter." Bow swoons causing Catra to chuckle.

"You simp," She says as she punches his arm playfully. They both laugh before Catra's eyes widen. The two arrive outside of Dryl and it was massive.

"Here? This is Dryl?!" Catra asks completely shocked. Bow nods and starts to walk inside so Catra follows him. Let's not get lost this time. Bow thinks walking around the castle with Catra in tow. And they get lost.

"Yeah, we're lost."

"Yeah no shit, look at this place! It's huge!" Catra yells raising her hands in the air. The two hear some metal clanking so Catra hides behind Bow.

"Aw-"

"Shut up, you're only my shield."

"Aw- wait-"

"More subjects," Entrapta says after falling out of the vent and inching towards the two.

"Subjects!?" Catra asks fearfully. Entrapta notices her heterochromia and gasps.

"AAAAAAA!!! Update, new subject with heterochromia. Oooo I wonder what her gene look like-"

"Excuse me? I like to keep my genes to myself." Catra says pushing Entrapta's face away from hers. Entrapta nods as she slips the tracker back into her pocket.

"Welcome to Dryl!"