Chapter 2: Confrontation

Catra wakes up past her normal time. She's thankful today is Friday. She has off. She decides to do research on the grave she had found the day before. After opening her laptop she searches, Adora Carrero. Enter.

"So she was a fighter, in a war?" Catra mutters.

"Nicknamed She-ra for her incredible strength & unbeatable endurance. She was muscular enough to carry more than five people. Yeesh, talk about simping I didn't need to know about her muscles." Catra mumbles, but she unknowingly blushes at the thought. 

"Melog?" She asks before hearing a light pound against the door. She opens it up before the purple cat jumps into her arm with a burst of excitement. She smiles as she stands up & pets them.

"What today?" Catra asks before she places the fat fur ball on the desk. She takes out some black pants, a red shirt with a green logo on the back & some white socks. She strips her clothes off before taking a shower. She comes out, fully dressed, & proceeds to make her breakfast.

"Melog!" She calls out before hearing a loud, fearful mew causing her to drop the plate. Catra quickly runs to Melog & picks them up.

"What is it!?" She asked before Melog looks forward. Catra follows her cat's gaze before screaming.

"What the hell?!" Catra shrieks as she locks eyes with a furious ghost looking thing.

"What are you!? Are you a ghost or some shit!?" Catra asks stepping back.

"You have something of mine." The spirit says but Catra shakes her head, confused to the max.

"What the hell are you!?" Catra asks angering the spirit even more.

"I am a spirit. And you stole something that belongs to me."

"But your dead!" Catra says as the spirit flies right in front of her.

"So you're saying you can steal items from dead people!? That is a priceless artifact that you have stolen from me!"

"Your still fucking dead-"

"No, I'm not! You wouldn't understand with your tiny-sized brain." The spirit snarls before turning around with her arms crossed.

"Excuse me? My brain is not as small as yours! I doubt you have any brain cells!" Catra snaps making the spirit turn around.

"Do you gave any idea who I am?" The spirit asks as Catra shakes her head.

"Well, you look like the girl in the photo. Damn, so you are dead." Catra says as the spirit nods.

"Wait your Adora Carrero? That She-ra person?" Catra asks in utter shock. Adora nods.

"Ok, go bother someone else, beef sandwich," Catra says turning around. Adora, absolutely furious, decides to fly through her body making Catra fall. Catra's breathing becomes heavy as she clutches her shirt.

"W-What the- ugh please don't do that again," Catra says trying to stand up. Adora flies in her face making Catra stumble back.

"I'll give you one last chance, where is my amulet?" Adora asks & Catra looks towards her room door. Adora turns around & follows her gaze. Catra quickly runs into her room & reaches for the amulet. Adora follows close behind & touches it just as Catra does. A bright light emerges from the artifact making Catra close her eyes. When she opens them she sees a door, a bright glowing door. Annoyed, she goes over & opens it accidentally entering the world of spirits. 

"What the fu-"

"Great, how are you here?" Adora asks obviously annoyed.

"Yeah, you know what why am I here? I don't want to be stuck with you!" Catra says as Adora rolls her eyes.

"Whatever," The two stay silent until Catra realizes something. 

"How do I get out?" She asks & Adora's eyes widen. She had no idea. No human has ever made it into the spirit world & she really didn't want to be stuck with her forever. She starts to think but draws a blank.

"I'm going to find my friend, so I can get you out of here," Adora says as she starts to fly away. Catra realizes she would've been left alone so she scurries after her. Adora notices & turns around, not wanting to strike up a conversation. Catra sighs before going up next to her.

"Where are we going?" Catra asks but Adora doesn't answer. She refuses to talk to her for reasons other than thievery.

"Come on, if we are going to be stuck together forever can we at least get rid of the elephant in the room?" Catra asks as Adora abruptly stops flying. Catra stops, almost slipping in the process.

"What is it?" Catra asks as she turns her head. A tall woman was standing in front of the two. She looked almost Angelic to Catra. She had large wings & wavy pink hair with fading purple highlights.

"Hey, Angella," Adora says straightening her posture. Catra stood utterly confused & quite scared. The being stared at her with a cold, unwelcoming stare before it morphed into something more heartwarming.

"So this is your friend, welcome."