Chapter 14: Feelings Revealed

Adora sits on the floor hugging her knees, saddened by what she saw. She wants to see the real Mara, now it feels like all hope just went down. She stands up wiping her tears away as she does so. Her focus now is Catra, she won't leave without her, the real one. A few minutes ago her hallucinations showed Catra. The fake Catra has been following her around. She starts walking in the direction of the door with the fake Catra following her before hearing chatter beside her. She turns around knowing someone was there.

"Hello?" She asks before going closer to the chatter. Her eyes widen when she sees Catra talking to... her? But she wasn't there.

"Catra?" Catra looks up before they lock eyes.

"Huh? But-" Before she could finish both fakes disappear. Their eyes widen as they look away from each other, knowing what that meant.

They both wanted each other.

Both girls blush profusely & don't say a word, not wanting to make this more embarrassing. Catra sighs before standing up.

"So uh let's get out." Catra mumbles & Adora nods in agreement. The two start walking before Adora remembers about Bow & Sea Hawk.

"Bow & Sea Hawk are here," Adora says looking around. Catra sighs before she nods.

"Let's go, as long as we stick together the fog won't separate us," Adora says as she starts to blush. Catra looks down, her cheeks lighting up as well. The two look around before they find Bow talking to Glimmer. Adora pulls him away & he immediately starts crying.

"Bow she's not real!" Adora says grabbing his arm, dragging him away. Literally dragging him, he refused to get up. Catra hasn't said a word about what she figured out, she hopes Adora doesn't know.

"But Glimmer!" He whines as Adora continues to drag him around. They continue to try & find Sea Hawk but can't.

"Sea Hawk!?" Adora calls out with no response. Catra huffs, crossing her arms before she sees him on the floor. She nudges Adora quickly looking away afterward. Adora follows her gaze & rushes over to Sea Hawk.

"What is he doing?" Bow questions, finally getting a grip of what happened. Catra looks down & laughs.

"He looks like a fish out of the water," She tells in between chuckles. Adora smiles before grabbing Sea Hawk's arm. She hoists him up before she looks at Catra. The two locked eyes so Catra looks away. That's That's Adora notices her short hair, styled like a pixie. Her brows furrow when she imagines the beating Prime will get.

"Come on, let's go." She states immediately starting to walk away. Catra scurries next to her not wanting to get caught in the fog for too long. Bow spots the entrance & runs towards it. Everyone else follows him outside before Adora closes the door.

"Why did I have to come?" Sea Hawk whines causing Adora to glare at him.

"You wanted to come." She mutters before they see Prime standing near them.

"Who let you in?" He asks as Catra hides behind Adora. Despite everything that just happened she still feels safe around her.

"Your door was open." Bow deadpans & he nods.

"You still want that meeting?" Prime asks giving Adora a sickly sweet grin. She shivers, looking away to avoid eye contact.

"Not anymore, come on." Adora says grabbing Catra's arm & pulling her aside. Prime's smile returns as he watches them leave.

"You'll be back," He whispers before swiftly turning around & going back inside his office. The four of them leave without saying a single word to each other. Bow glances nervously at Adora who seemed to be lost in thought. He looks at Catra who still looked scared, almost traumatized from what happened.

"So uh where now?" Bow asks, finally breaking the silence.

"I'm going home! ADVENCHAAAAA!!" Sea Hawk yells running in some random direction.

"Your house is the other way!" Bow reminds & Sea Hawk turns around.

"Yes! Advencha!" He runs in the right direction this time causing Adora to shake her head.

"Angella?" Bow suggests & Adora nods. She glanecs at Catra before hugging her. Catra hugs back, absorbing the warmth she's been wanting. Bow stands with stars in his eyes. He thinks both of them would make a cute couple, but his focus is making sure both girls are safe.

"Lets go," Adora says suddenly pulling away. Catra looks away & nods slightly. Bow starts walking with both girls in tow.