Elliot Grew

a/n hey guys. Have I told you how I appreciate you people. Thank you. So much. Enjoy.

Elliot Grew POV

Hey, my name is Elliot and I'm in love with a girl, I would give my life for her. She is my life and I think she loves me too. Her name is Hazel Levesque. We're best friends. I'm going to drop some hints soon. I go to Awaves West coast school and I'm in 9th grade.

"Elliot, hey, you there, watcha thinking about" I snap out of my daydream of hazel, to see her waving her hand in front of my face. 'you' I want to say. Her purple shirt has gold letters saying SPQR, matched her skin tone, and made her look like a goddess.

"homework," I tell her. I pick at my food with my fork.

"cool" she responds. Her phone starts to ring. "hold on, I have to take this"

What would be so important she can't spend time with me. She walks a few feet from me. I can easily eavesdrop. So, I do.

"I know," hazel says. I can't hear the other side of the phone, since the lunch courtyard is really loud. "of course, I can't wait" she responds to the person. She says some other stuff and comes to sit back down.

"who was it" I ask

"huh"

"never mind," I say, I don't want to sound jealous. We eat our food since it is our lunch break/ period.

"hey, Elliot"

"yea"

"my friend are coming to pick me up later, I want you to meet them"

"from camp," I say skeptically. That's the one thing that really annoys me, she always talks about this camp, and when I want to hang out, she always says she has to go to camp or Reyna would kill her. And every time I want to go to this camp, she said you have to fill out a form and have to have roman blood. Like who has roman blood.

"yea" she responds. To be honest I don't really want to meet them. But I have to get closer to her, so I have to meet her friends.

"I want my best friends to meet you cause I think they would really like you." She says. That is one thing I love about hazel she always thinks about everyone and how they would be impacted. She became my friend after she stopped some bullies from beating me up. I look like a string bean or piece of spaghetti, so I get teased and bullied a lot.

a/n alrighty so that's part one and 2 will come soon. I promise. And thanks for 740 reads. Remember, everyone's here for a reason. 

word count: 446