Sofia Donavin

a/n hey guys, I have bad news and good news, let's start with the bad. So, my school started on Wednesday so I don't have lots of time, so I will be posting less often, and the good news is that we're almost at 100 reads, YAY. Thank you. I want to shout out the first person to comment, @morganhades666 thank you. It's not letting me tag so I'll put a link at the bottom. I'll try and post every 2 to 4 days, just till I get used to school again, then I'll post more. I'm in online grammar right now, so I will post this later. Oh, and if you find any errors feel free to point them out, so I can't fix them, that goes for everything I write. I will start to do a question every time I post. Today's question is at the very bottom. I'll shout out the first 3 people that answer the question.

-  :)

Sofia Donavin POV

Hi, my name is Sofia. I am best friends with Jason Grace, the most popular boy in school. I want to be more than friends if you catch my drift. I think I should tell him soon.

"Sofia!" someone calls, I look around the hallway. A girl immerges, Jules Herens.

"Jules, what's your next class" Jules has been a childhood best friend and recently moved back from Canada to the USA, where we both grew up. I promised her I would help her at school, show her around and be her buddy. She hands me her schedule, I compare. (a/n sorry, I really like making schedules, it's a lot of fun)

Trimester 1

Name: Jules Herens

Grade: 12

Locker number: 436

Day: Tuesday and Thursday

8:20-8:55 Homeroom- Mrs. Luns

9:00- 10:00 AP Science - Mrs. Holden

10:05-10:25 Break

10:30-11:30 Math- Mr. Jae

11:35-12:00 Lunch

12:05- 12:50 Art- Mr. Fortune

12:55- 1:45 Study hall- Mr. Kendity

2:00- 3:00 Gym- Coach Louis

3:10-3:30 Homeroom- Mrs. Luns

Trimester 1

Name: Sofia Donavin

Grade: 12

Locker Number: 449

Day: Tuesday and Thursday

8:20-8:55 Homeroom- Mrs. Luns

9:00- 10:00 AP Science - Mrs. Holden

10:05-10:25 Break

10:30-11:30 Study hall- Mr. Kendity

11:35-12:00 Lunch

12:05- 12:50 Art- Mr. Fortune

12:55- 1:45 Math- Mr. Sevitan

2:00- 3:00 Gym- Coach Louis

3:10-3:30 Homeroom- Mrs. Luns

"Okay, not bad," I say while she reads over my shoulder.

"a few classes got it"

"come on" I grabbed her hand and dragged her to homeroom. We arrived right as the bell rang.

"Jules Herens?" Mrs. Luns asked

"uh, hi, that's me" I snorted then covered my mouth. I let go of her hand and went to go sit down. My table partner was Jason.

"Why don't you introduce yourself," Mrs. Luns asked kindly. Jules gulped, she had social anxiety and in general, was really shy.