Mike Jacobs part 2

a/n heyyyy guys. And before we start all I want to say is Olivia x Emma isn't happening, I'm sorry bestie, you know who you are. They're just best friends nothing more. I'm sorry. No, I'm not. Lmao. And thx cause we hit 300 reads. That's sick.

Oh, and I keep forgetting to do disclaimers, here we go.

I don't own pjo/hoo. The Mortals meet Demigods is simply there for entertainment purposes, not professional purposes. All rights go to Rick Riordan and Disney.

And did yall hear that we got a bigger budget for the show (5 seasons). There are a ton of articles about it but, our budget is larger than some Star Wars movies. It's a lot of money.

- :)

Thalia POV

I head to my homeroom well more like dragged but I made it in time. I still don't understand why they need me I should have sent one of my hunters.

"Hi, I'm Mr. Sendam," Mr. Sendam says as soon as I enter his classroom. Olivia lets go of my arm and head to her seat. She told me we have most classes together, so she could help me. She could be a hunter; I'll have to talk to her about love and see what she thinks of that.

"Hi, I'm Thalia," I say

"Welcome Thalia, we will make you comfortable, so can you tell us a bit about yourself"

"I mean I don't really have a choice" I hear a few snickers "I can shoot a bow and arrow and I have a younger brother," I say. It's all I feel comfortable saying. Mr. Sendam points to a chair next to Olivia. I walk over and sit, Mr. Sendam starts blabbing about something.

I turn to Olivia who has begun talking to me.

"so were in homeroom for a bit, so I guess you just kinda chill since you have no homework"

"sick"

"good gravy," she says. Looking somewhere

"what" I turn to see where she is looking at.

"no no no no no" I'm so confused.

"How did they get that"

I found where she is looking. A group of boys, 5 of them looking at a phone. I turn back to Olivia who is searching her pockets, frantically.

"that's my phone," she says. She groans and puts her head in her hands.

"why don't you go get it," I ask

"that's Cash and his group thing, they're jocks and bullies, they used to bully me in elementary and middle school"

"hold on," I say. I get up and walk over to where the boys are crowded around the phone. Mr. Sendam had to leave for the bathroom and left the teacher's pet in charge.

"hey"

The boys turn and look at me leeringly. "hey beautiful, what do you need" Cash asks

"my name is Thalia not beautiful; I will chop your head off if you call me that again"

"alrighty no need to be rude" Cash says

"I need that phone back"

"See honey, that's going to be a problem"

"why"

"because we're looking at something"

"gimmie that," I say and snatch the phone that was hanging loosely in his hand. I turn on my heel and walk back to my seat. Once I get back to my seat I sit down and glance at the boys I had taken the phone from, they all have their jaws open. I shook my head.

"here," I say and pass the phone back to Olivia.

"huh"

"here is your phone," I say still holding the phone in the air

"wha-bu-how?" she stammers.

I smile, "I just got the phone back"

"thank you," she says and takes the phone from me

"yeah" shoot, I remember the gods are coming to each school if people have questions. I completely forgot.

Mike Jacobs POV

I walk into my next class, which is math. With ma boys, Ceder and Zac. I pull my phone out and hid it under my desk, I start playing games while Mr. Lucan, my math teacher explains percent error. I shove my phone in my pocket.

"Mr. Lucan?" I ask

"yes, Mike"

"can I use the bathroom"

"sure"

I walked out the door with my hands in my letterman jacket. My math period was when Gabriella had a free period and trained her cheer team in the gym. I walked into the gym, if Mr. Lucan asks why I took so long, I would ask him if he really would want to know, and if he said yes, I would say I have explosive diarrhea.

I walked into the gym and walked up the bleachers, and sat at the top row.

After a few minutes passed, Gabriella walked up to me.

"hey, Mike you need to leave"

"why," I said and smiled. "I am Son of Zeus"

"Please Mike, that girl over there" she pointed at a girl who was much shorter than the others. "that's Nadia, she is a freshman and I'm trying to teach her a move that she has been trying to get for the past 2 months, you are making her and me very uncomfortable"

"okay...and"

"just get out of here, for the love of God, I mean gods," she said and stomped her foot.

"aww"

"I swear to all the gods"

"Okay, okay I'm leaving" I turned and went down the bleachers but before I opened the door, I turned to her, "Gaby can you please unblock me on Snapchat, I think you blocked me accidentally," I say in front of her team. She has no choice but to say yes because before she blocked me, we decided not to go public to the school, I'll go public but once I have Thalia as my girlfriend.

"sure mike, it was probably an accident," she said smiling

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Time skip to lunch-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(a/n I have way too much time; I wrote the entire time skip without copying and pasting)

Thalia POV

After I had finished homeroom, I went to AP science, Olivia wasn't with me during this class but she walked me to the door, just so I knew where it was. Same for math. My lunch was at 11:35-12:00. As soon as the bell had rung, Olivia had found me and dragged me to meet her friend group.

I shoved my stuff in my locker, and apparently, the gods had already prepaid for my lunches, so yeah. I waited for Olivia to shove her stuff away, and turned a skull ring, Nico had given me for my birthday. This morning before school started, Aphrodite came and dissed my outfits, like respect the drip Karen. She made me changed into other colors, but let me keep my skull ring.

a/n okay and that's a wrap. Parts 3 and 4 are coming soon. Today's question is favorite musical or soundtrack? I love Hamilton, Mulan, Dear Even Hanson and I bet there are more but I can't remember then rn

- :)

word count: 1115