Mike Jacobs

a/n hiya readers, we hit 265 reads. Enjoy!! I did a double POV this chapter so like povs from 2 peoples' view. This is the second time I'm writing a chapter in online grammar. lol

Mike Jacobs POV

Yoooooo, I'm Mike Jacobs, 17-year-old basketball and baseball star, and son of Zeus, or at least that is what I tell my school, Tree High School. Our school logo is a pine tree, I don't know why.

The gods exposed themselves a week and a half ago, they said why they had to expose themselves and some important details about that, they also said there were 10 important demigods, they didn't give names (a/n the 7 and Reyna, Thalia, and Nico). The gods stopped all the cable TV and a video started on each phone, iPad, tablet, computer, desktop, etc. even if the device was turned off. So, with that, I took that chance to be an important demigod.

Anyway, I have practice right now, basketball with my boys Ceeder (seed-er) and Zac. I get changed, into some red basketball shirt and a white muscle shirt, cause the cheerleaders to come at the very end of practice, because their practice starts, and start shooting hoops.

"dude, did you hear that a new girl was coming tomorrow to our class," Jiffy says as he shoots hoops next to me. He is a freshman on the basketball team.

"huh really," I ask

"did you get a name"

"no, I didn't"

"I am SON of ZEUS" I wait and he studders "I repeat, did you get a name?!?"

"yes, yes I did" Jiffy replies softly. I nod to tell him to go on. "her name was Thalia Grace"

"See, was that hard," I ask. Jiffy shakes his head then scampers over to the other side of the basketball court to shoot hoops on that side. I shoot a few shots then go sit on the belchers and drink some water.

"Jacobs, go practice" Coach Burnan yells at me

"I am Son of Zeus" I reply

--------------------------------------TIME SKIP CAUSE IM RLLY LAZY------------------------------------------------

"have you seen the new girl?" Zac comes up to me and asks

"not yet" I reply

"she became friends with Oliva Veno and Emma Alexander"

"ugh, them" I turn to my locker and stack my books, binder, pencil case, phone, and water bottle in my arms.

Olivia Veno and Emma Alexander are tier 2, jr girls. They have been best friends since 4th grade. Tier 2 out of 5 tiers, 1 being the highest. Oliva and Emma are semi-popular, they are really nice, but they should be in tier 4 or even 5 with the nerds. When I date Thalia, she will hang out with the cheerleaders or tier 5. I head to my first class of the day, Homeroom with Miss Flench.

Thalia POV (a/n yay)

I'm at Tree High School early. I am so pissed, I should be with the rest of the hunters, but I have to go to school to "educate myself" and find new hunters. Like why are you sending me, send my cousins, send Percy or Annabeth, we are all related, so send the entire camp half-blood and Camp Jupiter. Like why do you need me.

Anyway enough, of this, I have to find the person that is supposed to help me find my classes and stuff because I joined a few months into 11th grade. Technically I still look 15/16ish, you know.

Oop here it is. I open the door and there is an old lady at the desk with lots of wrinkles, all I think is that I'm glad I won't ever look like that. "hi sweetie how can I help you"