Paparazzi (Winterfrost)

"Its not working." Loki calls up the stairs with a confused expression as he stares at a washing machine.
"Whats not working, Loki?" Bucky calls back down just emerging from the smoke from his shower.
"The clothes washer thing that goes round and round."
"The washing machine?" Bucky laughs as he comes down the stairs in a dressing gown.
"Yeah, it's not going round and round." Loki says very concerned.
"Loki, you haven't turned it on." Bucky says bending down to turn it on.
"Oh... I forgot." Loki says watching the machine as it begins to spin.
"Youre so sweet, doll." Bucky says placing his hand round Loki as he looked out the window.
"Do we have to go to the Stark tower tonight." Loki moans turning to buck and kissing his neck.
"I promised Steve we would come, but don't get me wrong I would love to stay here with you." Bucky says placing a kiss on Loki's lips.
"Fine but we need to get ready before we go." loki's says as a shine of green flashes over him and he is wearing a fitted black suit and shirt.
"Looking good, now I actually need to get changed 'cause unlike you I can't use magic." Bucky says walking back out of the room.

"Loki, we need to go." he starts thinking what he is doing, "You're hair looks fine."
"Im getting my knife, I can't find it." Loki shouts back shaking up their bedrooms shakily.
"They're here," Bucky says placing a humoured hand on his forehead.
Loki rushes down the stares not looking as humoured as Bucky but comes around with a slight smile as they make their way out to a car.
They arrive around ten minutes later at the edge of New York not wanting to get stuck in the 'terrible traffic' (as Loki named it) of the centre. They get out of the car and keep their heads down not to be noticed by any one especially the paparazzi who don't know about the mischievous couple. Bucky reaches out for Loki's hand but quickly pulls away seeing some people with big camera's around the Stark Tower.
"Whats happening?" Loki says as he tries to push past the crowd before giving up and pulling away.
"We need to get in somehow." Bucky says looking up to the tower.
"Oh I have an idea." Loki smirks slightly.
"As long as we're not killing anyone, fine." Bucky smiles as well.
"Lets be Tony and Pepper then." Loki says causing a shocked Bucky.
"Fine... Dibbs Tony." Bucky says as they go down an alley way to change.
A light flashes over the couple as they transform into Pepper and Tony, "Shall we Pep." Bucky, as Tony, says mocking Loki's as Pepper.
"Lets go old man." Loki says, pretending to be Pepper, offering his hand to Bucky as they walk out.
"Look it's them." a small man with an oversized camera says pointing to the boys. No one could see through the trance and it was very useful as the paparazzi moved taking photos of them as they entered the building.
"Were in." Loki (as Pepper) says looking back to make sure no ones was looking to change until a guard comes.
"Mr Stark, Mrs Stark." he says nodding his head shocking the pair slightly before they nod there heads as well and go into the elevator. The lady in the elevator said she was going all the way up to one before they would get out so long decided to keep the act of Pepper and Tony up.
"Tony, Pep." Steve said walking into a lab but again nodding at them.
"This is great, let's keep it up." Bucky as Tony says laughing slightly.
"Its hilarious, let's go into the lab see whose there." Loki as Pepper says as they begin to walk to where Steve just went.
"Tony." Bucky as Tony says realising that he was there staring at the both of them as Loki turned both of them back to their real forms.
"What we're you doing?" Tony says looking at both of them.