"Bucky?" (Bucky Barnes)

"Y/N" Steve calls from down the small cobblestone street. You run towards the alleyway and quickly turn down to try and get out of the rain. You start baking down to make sure Steve doesn't find you, when you bump into a tall buff man. Quickly, you spin around and are confronted a tall buff man with the small, knowing smirk that tugged up at his lips. His long dark hair bobbed at his shoulders and he towered over you.
"Bucky!"
"What did you do this time?" Bucky asked looking down at your completely drenched clothes soaking through to your body.
"I didn't mean to... Well it wasn't as bad as it see-" you started before Bucky cut you of pulling you into a doorframe and pressing a finger up to your mouth. Your eyes suddenly went wide as Bucky pressed his body gently up to yours as to not be seen by Steve. He was warm and you felt a slight tingling sensation run through you, he looked down at you with those light blue eyes you knew. It felt different though, the eyes were like a meditarainian sea in which you could swim forever and not get cold.
"Right, he's gone, " he says pulling awkwardly away from you and scratching the back of his neck, "So what did you do?"
"Well, he might have seen me with Dylan." his eyebrows waved as he heard the name.
"Dylan?" he repeated slightly shocked, "You mean that jerk from your school."
"Oi." you say playfully hitting his arm, "Thats my boyfriend you talking about." you laughed but stopped seeing his saddened face. In you mind you knew Bucky like the back of you hand, he was a ladies man some might even call him a play boy. You'd seen him with the girls, he would flirt like mad with that look. Before they want to war you'd seen him with this one girl, you were sitting on the other side of the room waiting for the night to be over with your drink. He was so drunk but you would remember that night for the rest of your days, those eyes were different today though. Not the playboy flirt you'd seen but those eyes looked caring and friendly.
Slowly, You and Bucky started to walk out of the sheltered alley, the rain pitter-pattering around you like someone had poured rain on you with a watering can. It was silent for a bit as you kicked at a puddle flicking stones into the road, your mind was racing with thoughts of those eyes.
"Y/N, " he says turning to you, "Steve just loves you, what did he see?" he asks as you arrive outside of your house.
"It was my fault and Steve just over reacted and and..." you started to panic and your breathing got heavy.
"Woohw, please calm down and it probably wasn't you fault." Bucky says looking deep into your eyes.
"He..., He... Hit me." you say looking down at your shoes.
"He did what? That absolute jerk, I'm gonna-" he started before you cut him off.
"No, no please-" but he cut you off alwell.
"Y/N if he hit you, he doesn't love you, someone who loves you would never hurt you." his hand pulls back you hair as his face gets closer to you. You try and look away from his eyes but he follows you getting closer until you feel his warm breath down you chest.
"Bucky-" you try to say until he plants his warm lips onto yours pulling you in by your neck. Some reason you don't pull away but instead kiss him back until he pulls away and smirks before he pulls you back in.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Any suggestions on who I should do next are very welcome, thank you for reading this :)