Kisses & Cuts (Pietro)

"Why you always wearing my hoodies." Pietro asks you gently stroking you hair as you cuddle wearing his big hoodie.
"Because there warmer then mine and they smell nice." You say nuzzling into his chest your his hand moving down to your face.
"We need to get up Y/N, I love cuddling with you but it's 11pm and we've got to train today." He says pushing your hair back from your face.
"Fine." You say placing a light kiss on his head and get changed into some gym ware but still with the long sleeves trying to cover the new cuts.
"Princessa, why are you wearing long sleeves, no, no please not again." He comes up to you and tries to look in your eyes but you pull away completely embarrassed.
"Pietro... ." You say turning away from his piercing, blue eyes.
"Y/N, I'm so sorry I was away I thought we'd sorted this." His says holding onto your hands and slowly raising the sleeves to reveal the cuts, "Princessa." He says placing a warming hand on the fresh cuts, "let's go to Bruce, he can clean you up."
You end up, even though you protested, on the way to see Bruce in his laboratory. Your head is fills with embarrassment, disappointment, regret until all that is left is emptiness, you tail behind Pietro gripping tightly on his hand after changing into another of his sweatshirts.
"Hey Y/N, Pietro, where you going?" Asks Peter inquisitively.
"Just going to see Bruce." Pietro says and continues to walk.
Stopping outside the door your stomach flipped, "I don't think I can do this Pietro." You say worried.
"He's your dad, he's not going to be mad." He says opening the door. You didn't mind your dad mad, he'd get over that; the disappointment, that was something you couldn't bare, his eyes looking at you like you were a child who needed someone everywhere.
"Hello, Bruce." Pietro says standing in front of you holding your hand as you squeeze in a repeated pattern.
"Oh hi, you need help?" He says placing down a tube and pulling off his science goggles and placing a simple smile on his face.
"Y/N has something to show you." He says slowly tugging you forward.
"Dad," you try and talk but your tongue knots so you just lift up your sleeves.
"Y/N," he says his hand lifts to his head ,before coming forwards and hugging you close as you gently cry into his chest.
"I'm sorry dad." You say your head leans on his chest, "It's... it's ."
"Y/N, it's ok lets clean you up." He says and proceeds to clean the cuts and puts antiseptic on them, Pietro holds one of your hands and you are deadly silent for the rest of the time in the lab. You start to zone out when your dad talks to you about 'getting help' or 'speaking to people', you might have nodded along but your mind was in other places.
"Y/N, shall we go, we can eat or we can train if you want?" Pietro asks once you are out of the lab.
"Mmhm." You nod still not listening. You pull the cuffs of the hoodie down with your fingertips and slouch over watching your bare feet bending into the floor.
"Let's go eat something then." He intertwines his little finger to yours and slowly swing back and forth which calmed you slightly to be able to walk into the kitchen.
"Hi, Pietro, Y/N." Steve says looking up from his toast.
"Lady Y/N, Pietro. Where have you been this morning?" Thor says biting into another pop tart.
"We were just with Bruce." Pietro says standing by the opened cupboard and reaching for some bread and eggs, "Y/N was just telling him about something."
"Mmhm." You agree and reach for a banana and sit on a stool next to Steve.