Avis- (Peter Quill)

"His people are completely literal." Rocket says to us as we sit at the front of the ship, "Metaphor are going to go straight over his head."
"Nothing goes over my head!" Drax says standing up still topless, "My reflexes are to fast I would catch it."
All of you burst out laughing except Drax and Mantis who look oh so very confused which makes Peter break down in laughter on the floor.
"I am in space with the biggest idiots in the galaxy." gamora says her face finally being able to regain the composure she needed.
"Oi." Peter says to her getting up and leaning back on the wall up against me.
"Completely agree Gamora." You say high-fiving her before leaning back to Peter.
"Y/N Quill, is it not your bed time." he says mocking a parental voice.
"Seriously brother." You say turning to him, "Its only like 6pm on earth."
You look at the 5 small watches on your wrist each showing different times. A scratched black one with a band like a friendship bracket, showing the time on the ship; a orange one you got last week from Ebonwhere; a pale pink leather one that was from your mother, which showed time in Missouri; a open head one which was made by you yesterday, which showed London and a small grey one.
"It might be but you've been up since last night working on that thing you call Avis. What even is that?" he says pulling you into a headlock.
"A Very Intelligent System, it will help you all." you say while pulling his arm round to behind him and up against the wall.
"Ok, ok, just let go." he pleads and the rest of the ship is laughing at the mischief before you let him go.
"Y/N, Quills right you need to get some sleep." Gamora said finally agreeing with Peter on something.
"I am Groot." groot said yawning and going of to bed.
"Are you kidding me...you know what fine." you say walking off to a hammoc you'd set up last week.
A while later while you were laying with you feet up drawing in a thick notepad trying to work out the best way to connect Avis to the cameras in each room and with voice control.
"Hey Y/N." Peter says coming in and standing behind you looking at the drawings, "So... Your really going through with this?"
"Yep." you say not taking your eyes of the movement of the pencil. The lines grow: the wires, the connections, the cameras, the speakers, the projectors, the sensors.
"Just please get some sleep." he says before walking out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few weeks later and you've finished Avis and is now testing it out.
"Avis, can you tell me what Peter is doing?" you ask crossing your fingers and hoping for it to work.
"Peter is eating in the kitchen." Avis says in a automated female voice while showing a picture of him on the wall.
You walk into the kitchen quietly and grab a carrot from infront of Peter and put your chin over his shoulder watching him try and cook but fail.
"Hey Y/N." he says focusing on chopping the fresh vegetables.
"Is this for Gamora?" you say mockingly.
Bang!
"What the hell was that?" you squeak.
"I don't know stay here." Peter says before rocket, drax, mantis and the rest of the crew come in.
"Avis what was that?" you ask the system.
"It seems as if a man has crashed into the ship." she says in a monotone voice.
"Is he alive?" gamora asks Avis.
"He is alive and breathing but knocked out." Avis says bringing up of a picture of a tall strong man in red and gold armor with blonde hair.
"Well we need to help him or kill him." Mantis chirps in leaving you completely shocked.
"We are not killing him."