Party (Winterfrost)

The sun had just dipped behind the tall blocks in New York City as the party began, the room began to fill up with friends of Tony's and all the agents.
"Tony, " Thor boomed walking in followed by Loki, "This is Loki and he is a good guy now."
"Reindeer games." Tony says passing him a drink.
"Thor, I'm going to sit down." Loki said whispering into his ear and turning to the edge of the room.
Loki sat on the edge of the room for a while, sipping on his drink every few minutes and starting into space until someone walked over.
"James Buchanan Barnes." the man stuck his hand out to Loki, "People call me Bucky."
"Loki Laufeson, " he met his hand, "God of Myschief."
"Myschief, " Buckys eyes lit up, "Thats interesting, I'm known as the winter assassin."
"Oh assassin, how many people have you tried to kill in this room then?" Loki laughed.
"A lot, " he laughed, "You?"
"Same, pretty much every one." Loki said getting into conversation.
"Your Thors brother, " Loki nodded, "Why do you have a British accent then?"
"Funny question, I'm not actually Thors brother- I was adopted." Loki says leaning back against the wall and looking into Buckys blue eyes before looking away awkwardly.
"Yeah but you were brought up with him and he has an Australian accent." Buckley says rolling back his shoulders and switching from Loki's green eyes to his hands.
"Well, when I was younger I read and listened to Shakespeare and I fell in love with England." he said smiling slightly and rubbing his hands.
"Thats cool." Bucky said rubbing his metal arm.
"Is that titanium?" loki says noticing the arm.
"Yeah." Lucky says removing his arm to show Loki.
"Thats amazing." he says stroking the arm before passing it back to Bucky.
"So... Are you, you know?" Bucky asks indicating to something that seems obvious between them.
"Yeah, are you?" Loki says as Bucky putts his metal arm back on.
"Yeah, I haven't told anyone yet though." Bucky says rubbing the back of his neck.
They stand for a bit talking about fights and interesting memories including a story about a snake when Loki and Thor we're right that made Bucky laugh. The party begins to die down as some people drain out leaving most of the Avengers sitting on a sofa trying to lift Thors hammer as the two boys laugh watching.
"Hey boys, would you like to join us." Nat says flicking her red hair round to them, "Were playing Truth or Dare."
"Yeah sure." Bucky says as they walk over and sit in opposite sides of the circle watching each over.
"Ummm, Thor truth or dare?" Tony said downing his whiskey.
"Dare!" he shouts laughing.
"Ok... Put on one of Nats dresses." Tony laughs.
That made the whole group laugh- even Loki.
"What, that's not fair." Thor says shocked at the request.
"Life not fair brother," Loki says laughing at him.
The game went on for a while, there were hilarious dares and truths were even better. Even Thor came down wearing one of Nats red dresses.
"Brother you look ravishing." Loki joked.
"Your turn Loki, Truth or Dare?" Natasha asked still laughing at Thor as he sat awkwardly.
"Dare, as long as I'm not going to be in one of your dresses, even though I would pull it off." loki laughed.
"Sassy much." Tony said.
"Loki kiss the most attractive person in this room." Nat said.
Loki's eyes went around the room lingering on Bucky's for a moment longer before he looked away wondering if he should so standing up he walked towards Nat. His eyes flickered onto Buckys as he nodded walking in the other direction to him and placing his cold finger on his chin lifting him to look into his eyes before placing a gentle kiss on his lips and pulling away. Bucky smiled before pulling loki back in by his neck and they kissed passionately for a moment until they pulled away and Loki placed a hand on his neck walking away, avoiding eye contact with everyone.
The room was silent and the boys were nervously fiddling there fingers or just watching each other.
"Ok, well let's continue, Tony truth or dare." Wanda says to break the silence.