"Darling" (Bruce Banner)

"Y/N please come to bed, or you know what just eat." Bruce turned to you taking your hand into his, "Please."
It's two am and the normally bustling streets of New York we're eeriely quiet at this time.
"Bruce." you say looking into his eyes and squeezing his hand tight, "I would, but I have to finish this-" you try to explain but you feel his finger placed on your lips.
"Please, you can finish this tomorrow." you were hungry and tired and you knew he was right you smiled and he pulled a strand of hair out of your face.
"Fine." you say and pull to hand out of your hair and begin to pack up together.
"Y/N, darling, come on lets go to bed now." he says pushing the draw in and walking over to you. He places his hand around your waist and places his head on your shoulder lovingly. You turn around and you walk you to your bedroom with Bruce two feet ahead of you, you watch his fluffy brown hair flips from side to side as he walks. As you quickly run up to him and place one arm around his back, you walk into the room.
It was a big lightly painted room with a king sized bed in the center. Bruce walks over to the side and hangs up his dressing gown on the back of the door and walks over to sit on the edge of the bed. You pick up a pair of pyjamas, quickly remove your clothes facing away from Bruce and pull on the grey shorts and cropped pyjama top to face Bruce. He stands up smiles and walks over to you placing his hand round your waist and his head against yours. You place your hands round his back as he places a light kiss on your lips and you both make you way into your bed with Bruce.
He lays next to you and cuddles placing his over you and places his hand on his face planting a delicate kiss onto your forehead and cheek. You place your head onto his warm chest and fall asleep in no time into a dark dream of you and Bruce together in the forest in Sovakia.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The sun shines through the blinds into your eyes slowly attempt to sit up until you realise his arm is still over your shoulder. Carefully, you remove his hand from over you and slowly swing your legs round onto the cold floor sending a shocking sensation up through you. Turning round to Bruce, you plant a small kiss on his forehead watching him peacefully sleep. His chest rising and falling, his hair spread out across the pillow, a small smile on his face, his nose slightly twitching ever few seconds. You slowly get up and into the shower closing the door firmly but quietly.
Around five minutes later you walk back into the room and see that Bruce had just gotten up and was looking out of the window. You go down and sit next to him starting out into the city, you place your head on his shoulder and he quietly smiles.
"Let's go and have breakfast." he says standing up with you and you walk into the kitchen together.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Please comment any ideas or advice on how I should write the characters better. Thank You xx