Run! (Tony)

Each foot that hit the cold floor sent a shock wave trembleing through your body, each sharp stone made you wince as it jabbed into your bare feet, the night sky normally brought cover for you but not today. They had found you sitting down the alley way, your body nearly paralysed as you saw their black suits. At that moment, you realised that you had to run far away.
You looked behind and saw them running after you, at that moment a car pulled out of a road early hitting me but just before it does you faint.
"Where on earth am I?" you ask as you sit up in a richly painted and furnished bedroom. No one is around so you slowly get out of the soft bed and look down to see you've been changed into a smooth, beautiful nightdress. It was way to big for you as if it was made for someone else and who ever it belonged to had a very nice flow income, the tag showed you it was from a big store. You began to look round the room to see where you are, there were a few photos of a group of people: a lady with ginger hair and then lots of other men. One photo in particular caught your eye: it was a tall man with a brown beard and hair with a stand out pair of glasses with a younger boy with fluffy brown hair. They both were smiling and laughing, 'It must be his son you thought'.
"I see your awake." a male voice says from behind you so you spin round ready to fight but realise it is the man in the photo's. "Im Tony, Tony Stark." he tells you sticking his hand out so you reluctantly shake it while not pulling your eyes away from his warm, dark brown eyes.
"I am so sorry Mr Stark, where am I?" you ask recognise his name but not knowing where from.
"Ahh, " he starts, "Well, when I nearly hit you with my car and you fainted-"
"What." you say shocked.
"Im sorry, but I had to bring you back to the Stark Tower." He said his smile on his face becoming more awkward, "I can take you to your house and explain to you parents where you've been."
"Parents?" You say repeating his words, "Um I can walk home."
You try and cover the fact that you've been homeless and on the run for the past month after your parents were murdered in front of you.
"Are you sure, we could have a doctor look at you, I think your arm might be broken." He says pointing to the arm you had bent up to your stomach.
"No, it's fine, everything's fine."
"Are you sure, I mean your covered in bruises and cuts." He says and you step back looking for a way out, "What's your name kid?"
"My name... is Y/N." You say wary now.
"Do you have a last name." He says a warm smile still on his face.
"Well... sought of... im'a orphan, never new my parents...but they said my name should be Lavender... they couldn't understand my real name... something like Laufeyson."
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Another one- Suggestions are welcome and thank you for reading again