Freedom (Steve)

You sit legs crossed in your cell, staring at the plain wall;to the left of you is a single bed elegantly furnished in light patterns and plush pillows; to the right was Loki, you hadn't seen him in forever but there he was thinking in the cell net to you.
"Loki, where are we?" You ask the tall dark-haired man standing staring out of the glass.
"We're on Midgard, with some of Thor's friends." He says turning his green-eyed gaze back to you before sitting up against the connecting glass with a book.
"Can I have a book?" You wine and slump down next to him against the glass.
At that moment to strange men come in, one you soon recognise as Thor- a prince in Asgard- but the other just looks like a random man with light brown hair.
"Loki, Thor has decided to let you out." Says the other man, who was wearing a blue checkered shirt.
"Wait, who even are you?" You say shocked that Thor would do something like that.
"Ah Y/N, great to see you again, this is my good friend Steve Rogers." Thor says noticing your existence.
They quickly opened the door to Loki's cell and he was out but still with buffers on his wrists and ankles, you watched as they walked out of the tall metal room. You sat for a moment thinking what it would be like out of the cell, a glimpse of reality is all you could see when they opened the door.
"Y/N, that was your name right?" The blonde haired man, whose name was apparently Steve, walked back into the room and you nodded in confirmation. "Why are you in a cell?"
This was a question not worth answering you though to yourself, "Long story, Sir."
"Thor said something about you destroying 2 planets when you were 8." He sat down on the hard and uncomfortable chair outside your cell.
"Thor was wrong, it was the other way round, sir, I destroyed 8 planets when I was 2." You looked down to your hands embarrassed as he looked up in shock.
"8 planets, I mean, do you remember doing it?" He asked his hand on his head thinking.
"Oh no I don't remember anything out side a cell, no life before this. I was two, I didn't know what was going on." You say looking up into his eyes.
"So you've been in a cell ever since." He says looking sorry for you.
"Not exactly, but pretty much." You say standing up.
"It's not your fault that you killed all those people, you were two." He says standing up to go over to the lit up screen coming out of the floor.
"What are you doing?" You say worried and stand up to look at what Steve is doing.
"I'm getting you out of here." He says fiddling with the screen as your eyes grow wide.
"What!" You say as your hand flies up to your head, "No, you can't do that."
"Why, don't you want to be." He says looking up at you.
"I-I... don't know...I mean I've..." you try but the words don't come to you.
"Done!" Steve says making you jump and look at the door. The glass disappeared in front of you and he rushed over to assist you out but you pull away confused at why this was happening.
"It's ok, we won't hurt you." He says putting out his hand and you place your hand on his jumping down. Slowly, you walk out and up to the door and, as he opens, you stop shocked and checking this is real, "It's ok, it's real."
"Mmhm." You say walking out and turning to the left. You walk for a while, always behind him, always silent and always terrified of what might happened to him if they realised you were free.
"Hello- Steve, what are you doing?" A beautiful lady with red hair says when she realises you are behind him.
"Steve, stay away from her she's dangerous!" Another man with a metal arm says pulling out a gun.
"Calm down, she's not dangerous." He says standing back next to you.
"I'm sorry, I didn't tell him to." You try and explain.
"She was two years old." Steve says confused why they don't agree with him.
"She destroyed 8 planets." Another man says.
"She is right here." You say quietly.