Training (Thor)

"They really weren't lying when they said you Asgardians are like bottomless pits." you say to him as he finishes off a massive breakfast and coffee. He laughs at you and stands up walking over to the sink and placing down his mug and plate. Since you'd arrived at the Avengers tower you'd notice Thor took an unexpected liking to you that meant you were around each over more than often.
"Lady Y/N, " he says walking up behind you and placing his large hands on your shoulders, "If you think I am a bottomless pit, you should see my good friend Volstagg." he laughs looking up to the sky as if someone could hear him.
You stand up and turn to look at him, his broad shoulders and short blonde hair tower above you.
"How can you eat so much and still look like that?" you ask punching him lightly on the arm but instantly refreshing it and shaking your hand in pain. "You must weigh like idk, how much do you way?" you ask still slightly shaking your hand.
"Lady Y/N, I only weigh 640 pounds." he says waving his hand dismissively with a smile on his face.
"Whaa-" you say your mouth hanging open in shock, "Only, Thor, your either really thick- like three times as thick as normal people, or your using sum sought if magic." you waved your hands in front of him.
"I have been told that us Asgardians do have thicker bone and flesh than you mortals." he says looking strangely serious. Your mind wanders thinking about how the would look if he actually looked what he weighed, you laugh little before snapping back into reality.
"Thor, can we go to train now that you've finished?" you ask as you've been waiting for him since this morning.
"Yes lady Y/N, but are you ready?" he laughed before leading you down the cool stairs. The training room is dark and smells of men, you shake your head in disgust and walk over to the wall to stretch yourself out.
"Well, " Thir booms sending an echo through the hall, "lets fight."
"If your sure big guy." you say pulling your hands over your head and using the magic to change into a light blue jumpsuit and feathered mask.
"Looking good." he says nodding to your outfit. You turn to your hand and slowly swish blue sparks coming out of your fingertips and you flick your wrist and they disappear at your command. You end up fighting for a while, teleporting, boxing, kicking, flipping until you tier slightly and thor ends up pinning you to the floor.
"Now that wasn't too hard was it." he laughs as you feel his full weight crashing down onto your legs and arms. As he begins to relax on your wrists you quickly teleport behind him and wrap his hands with your powers onto the floor.
"No Thor, not too hard." you laugh as he gestures to stop. You release thor from your magic and change back into your crop top and leggings and look at Thor.
"Lady Y/N." he says walking over to you and pushes your hair behind your ear, "I think I'm falling in love."
__________________________________________________________________________________
Comment any ideas on how to make it better or who to do next, I'll promise to read and write about it