Chapter 7️⃣

I was walking through the halls when I saw nozaki sitting at a desk gazing outside I said nozaki I said I'm surprised you're not going straight home. He told me he finished his manuscript early so I asked what he did on his days off. He told me he cleans then restocks his supplies I said maybe we could go do something fun I stopped and started blushing this is a date. We went to the mall I was blushing left and right here and there we ended up going to the movies. Then we got something to eat at this point it wasn't a date it was him working. We went to a clothing store he asked me if he could take a picture of me in that sailor outfit and I said yes I went into the dressing room and put it on.

 We went to a clothing store he asked me if he could take a picture of me in that sailor outfit and I said yes I went into the dressing room and put it on

(what it would look like)

I walked out in it and he took a few pictures after we went to the doll area to see if we can model surf more. He grabbed a guy doll and bought it he said it was a reference for Suzuki after that we went to the art supplies store nozaki had a lot of stuff I grabbed oil painting. He asked me to come over so it did turn out he just made too much food I felt like an idiot.

The next day mikoshiba was posing for nozaki while I was just sitting there.
I asked mikorin if he would model for the art club he said no but then two other girls asked and he said yes after he realized what he did he tried to ask me to make an excuse for him but I said no I was annoyed. He was getting ready to pose we drew him with all his weird poses. Nozaki walked in and drew but then wrote something with it but in the end, nozaki took over the art club.