Chapter 3️⃣

Chiyo told mikoshiba that he was using me and a new character I was happy she told mikoshiba I had the best voice ever Chiyo admitted she was kinda jealous of me but I didn't know why. Mikoshiba embarrassed himself again he started acting like a child.

I and Kashima were talking about the drama club but then Chiyo and mikoshiba and nozaki walked up to us Kashima asked them what all the noise was. Kashima was the prince of the school but I was the princess of the school boys fawned over me while the girls fawned over Kashima. Of course, Kashima flirted with the girls like there was no tomorrow I knew hori was going to come and drag Kashima to the drama club I said Kashima your escort will be here soon better hurry. The girls were upset she had to go hori ran and kicked Kashima she landed on her face he apologized to them then grabbed Kashima by the shirt and dragged her to the drama club room I followed behind.

After school, I went to nozaki's house but for some reason whenever I saw him I blushed do I like him? I was so confused won't texted hori

You
Horiiiii help me

Hori
Yes y/n

You
So every time I see nozaki I get all flushed and embarrassed what do I do horiiiiii

Hori
Y/n it is called a crush meaning you like him

You
That makes sense thx hori

The next morning I was in the drama club with hori Kashima had to get Chiyo to do the props because I was acting. Chiyo asked hori if he preferred briefs I laughed it was funny Kashima made a face like Chiyo was about to die she said C-Chiyo Kashima gasped and started freaking out. Hori then said no way you to Chiyo Kashima was freaked out there bonding over briefs Kashima said.

After school, I went over to nozaki's house hori came over to ask hori for a script for the drama club but in return, hori needed to do background work. At school the next day Kashima asked me if hori and nozaki have ever been good friends she asked what kind of relationship they had or what they had in common. I knew I couldn't tell her I said they're selling themselves to each other in exchange for special favors he freaked out she said you can't be serious! I always thought I was horis favorite person wait hold on she said she asked hori who he thought was the cutest nozaki or her and hori said nozaki. Kashima was freaking out again sad I said I would have gone with nozaki too she said is that supposed to cheer me up after class me and Kashima skipped club and got ice cream she explained what she wanted from hori.

After that, I went to nozaki and saw hori and explained everything nozaki then asked us to do a read-over I was reading for the heroine of the story we got set up.
I started with
My name is Carol I'm the Princess of this land! And who might you be

ROMILIO your Majesty I am deeply honored
I'm in love with you and the evil witch id like to marry you both do you mind

YOY BEEN SEEING THAT WITCH! Am I nothing but a toy to you

NO! Your highness
I love you very much....but the flower of my love has bloomed in too many places at once

Be silent you!
I shall not stand for this anymore!
(crying)

Please wait

Unhand me

No

(Crying)

You must understand
I can't live without you

You don't love me

I spoke nothing but the truth
My heart for you princess

LIES! LIES! LIES! LIES!
You speak nothing but lies

No, I-

(Crying)

I-i think you should stop what you're doing right now if you d-don't l-listen then I won't keep my silents

We did this for a while mikoshiba sucks at acting but he finally nailed it.