Chapter 5️⃣

Nozaki was cleaning for when his editor comes over I told him it was so nice and tidy every wife's dream whoever he marries is lucky you thought. You knew who his editor was because you met him once Hi, Mr ken you said and he said hello y/n then took the manuscript and left to go proof it. You knew his old editor Mr myino or Mr meddlesome. He showed me a book and said one of his other writers has it worse let me just say there were way too many Tsnuki (raccoon bear).

The next day I showed him her latest book as we were reading there were so many tanukis he then throws the book on the floor.

After school, we were walking and ran into his next-door neighbor the author with all the Tsnuki we all went to her house and she gave us tea and told us Mr myino just stopped by and told us what they were talking about. Then Mr myino showed up and said he forgot something he handed him some photos of the amusement park but Mr myino was in them not the background.

The next day nozaki said he would be acting like momiko but then he stole Kashima away from a lot of girls he passed y/n and hori the girls kept chasing nozaki he then hid from the girls and kept pushing Kashima. As he was running he though he wasn't happy because it wasn't Suzuki so midrun he stopped and Kashima flew straight into a bush. He then explained to Kashima that he didn't feel that way about her and she yelled why does it seem like your breaking up with me! Then nozaki left. Kashima was talking to hori saying nozaki was a jerk and asked why he would mess with her like that hori asked why nozaki was karting Kashima around at school Kashima said that she was too heavy and he didn't wanna risk hurting himself.