Chapter 2️⃣

You and mikoshiba were talking when nozaki and Chiyo walked up nozaki said Chiyo I want you to meet my character poser/modeler y/n l/n and my background designer mikoshiba she said hello. you pulled Chiyo away from them and said I need your help she asked what for and you said I need a nice soft song to sing she suggested a song after that you got acquainted with the words and started singing Chiyo was recording she thought your voice was so beautiful after that you and Chiyo met back up with the boys. Mikoshiba was flirting with the girls outside.

You Chiyo and nozaki were at his house working Chiyo did the baita for the manga mikoshiba told Chiyo to never ask him anything you shaped him upside the head and said Chiyo don't listen to him he wants you to ask him something Chiyo left to go get trays and drinks. You guys were watching a show then Chiyo came up with a good idea to draw from memory first it was a dog you kinda did good she then said a person so you drew a person posed holding a rose in hand and it looked good she said a building next you drew a skyscraper. As they were chatting Chiyo said something she told them I knew how to sing and they were kinda amazed well Chiyo did say my voice was like a dove I was blushing I was so embarrassed.

You're pov
As per usual, the girls were fawning over mikoshiba surprisingly he's never had a girlfriend Chiyo and mikoshiba were talking and he got embarrassed after class I went to the drama room and met up with hori and Kashima he was always the prince and well I was the Princess we practiced scenes. Chiyo was with nozaki that kinda made me jealous wait why was I jealous y/n y/n someone kept saying I snapped out of my thoughts and continued I then got a text from Chiyo saying nozaki was going people watching and she was going to show him you and your best features I agreed.

Chiyo's pov
Nozaki said he needed to go people-watching again and needed to make a new character he asked me if I knew anyone out there for a character I said y/n l/n.

You're pov
The next day she brought him over to the basketball club when he walked in I had just made the perfect basket helping the others with their throws passing the ball and just having a good time. He was amazed after school I went to the glee club room and started singing I then heard the door open but I didn't care I kept singing my heart out I was known as Lorelei of the glee club along with seo when I was done I got so flustered seeing nozaki there I started blushing like a mad man
Me as Chiyo we're closer we worked on manga together had classes together including art.