Chapter 1️⃣ 2️⃣

You're pov
I was walking through the halls when I saw Chiyo give nozaki chocolates I felt sad nozaki and Chiyo saw me. I put my head down and ran as I was running I ran into hori and Kashima they asked if I was okay and I said no what if they are together, I thought Kashima and hori pulled me into a room they asked if I was okay and I finally spilled I said well I saw Chiyo giving chocolates to nozaki and though they were together it made me sad to think about it. Kashima asked why I care and I said because I'm falling for nozaki and she gasped After that I felt better. Nozaki asked about it and I made up a lie I was not ready yet not just yet.

I had shown up to the festival in a purple my yukata with nozaki me nozaki and Wakamatsu for some dinner nozaki made me blush when he complimented me. Seo dragged Wakamatsu to go get goldfish, hori takes pictures of Kashima, and then go hang out. Chiyo ran into me and nozaki and joined us he was looking at her intensely I was jealous. We were all walking around we went somewhere higher he was taken g photos I was sitting with nozaki on top of the thing he then helped Chiyo get up I was okay with that. I was blushing because I remember the first day we met I was so happy to be with him right now at this point I had decided to tell him after the fireworks. During the last firework, I heard Chiyo say I love you nozaki but he didn't hear after he said yeah me too I love fireworks too now was my chance I thought so I getterd my courage and said n-n-nozaki I l have something to say he said what is it I took a deep breath and said I love you nozaki. Chiyo looked sad but smiled nozaki looked at me and said I love you to y/n.