Chapter 1️⃣

You were walking through the halls of Romen Academy and as you walked into the class you saw a tall boy with Short black hair you sat in the seat next to him as class started.

After class, you walked up to nozaki and told him you were his big fan and you loved his manga so you and he walked to his house as for four hours you helped him with his manga you helped him a lot when it came to character designs. You didn't know who else worked with him but you didn't care you just loved helping him.

he walked you to the train as you bord you thought of nozaki and how cool he was as you walked into your house you laid on your bed reading the latest volume of nozaki's manga.

You were walking to class reading the latest volume of nozaki's manga you saw a girl with orange hair and red and white polka dot ribbons in her hair she was talking to nozaki you walked up and said "hello nozaki" he said hello and continued talking to Sakura Chiyo. You continued to read the manga she continued talking to nozaki while you read you then got up and went to the glee club room and started your singing you were singing coping by Rosie darling you had the perfect voice to the people who had heard your voice seo walked in she smiled at you practicing.

It was the end of the day and you went home and did your singing again to practice more you loved singing you started with Isabellas lullaby you made a voice recording of it because you loved your voice. You didn't go to nozaki's because one of his other helpers was there after you were done singing you laid down and fell asleep.

The next day after school nozaki asked you if you wanted to come along you said yea he said rode his bike and if you wanted to sit behind him you had a sparkle in your eyes.

You're pov
He brought his tandem bike for two I wonder why he brought his bike maybe it was for his manga? I'm happy tho we tried different ways of riding like us both pedaling. He asked if this could make people fall in love you said honestly I don't know after that we tried just him pedaling but I felt so guilty we then tried me wrapping my arms around him.

You guys got to his house and he explained what results in his research showed you asked how it would end he explained everyone took all the bike seats but in the end, his editor told him to stop being ridiculous and the story turned out with Mamiko and Suzuki walking.

Nozaki sat at his desk while you read the part it was so romantic He told me how he fell into writing manga and his advice to girls about romance what was surprising was that he never fell in love he then asked you if you liked anyone but you didn't know.
After that, you went home and started singing again your voice just fell into the notes it was a beautiful symphony as graceful as a dove.

The next day at school you were in class but nozaki was you thought maybe he's late.