Chapter 4️⃣

It was the end of the day in the drama club and Kashima and one other were practicing It had started and Kashima came on stage.

I was at nozaki's doing work mikoshiba was going to stay at nozaki's mikoshiba asked me to stay the night as well I said it was up to nozaki he didn't mind Chiyo looked upset but didn't say anything about it. Chiyo went home and I and mikoshiba stayed over he was playing a girls video game while nozaki and I were drinking tea. He gave us a backstory from when he first got the game it was so dramatic at this point I was fascinated nozaki was playing and at first out Suzuki but then put nozaki mikoshiba asked his type and he chose the one that looked like me I was blushing like a mad mikoshiba saw and pulled me aside and asked do you like nozaki I turned reader than his hair and said yes I do and he gasped and said I'll get some people together and see if we can get you two together and then we went back. Nozaki and chosen vent and the 2D girl called him petty so nozaki asked me for advice I swooned at him showing me his weak side I helped him nozaki was still playing at the end the boys were crying on the floor like idiots nozaki was making tomada his own story I was sitting next to him and when he was done writing we all laid on the floor except I was passed out my head on nozaki's chest. The next morning Chiyo came over but I was still sleeping she walked in on my nozaki's chest I woke up but she looked upset but didn't say anything.

The next day at school me nozaki and mikoshiba and Chiyo we're walking to class I was in-between nozaki and mikoshiba Some boys asked mikoshiba to go to a mixer nozaki was helping mikorin prepare.

The boys who invited mikorin were waiting for him when Kashima showed up and explained what was going on in the end kashim got all the attention at the mixer.