Chapter 7

A/N: Just super quickly, please bear with me everyone! I'm trying to get used to Wattpads publishing format and I have heaps of links so I'm constantly trying to figure out ways to make sure you can view them without having to type in a long URL :)

Second Chance at First Line ~ Part 3

 I quickly pressed the speakerphone button and held the phone up to Stiles who continued to drive.

“Stiles, you know you can't call the dispatch line when I'm on duty.” The operator told him.

“I just need to know if you've gotten any odd calls.”

“Odd how?”

“Uh, like an odd person or...a dog-like individual roaming the streets.”

“Way to be subtle.” I mumbled but Stiles ignored me.

“I'm hanging up on you now.” The operator said, obviously fed up and my eyes widened.

“No!” I called the same time Stiles cried, “Wai - wai - wai - wai - wait!”

“Good bye!” Stiles groaned and I sighed as the hang up tone rang through car. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We were on our way to Stiles’ house when my phone started ringing. I fished it out of my bra and Stiles looked at me surprised. (A/N: comment if you do this too haha)

“What? I don’t have any pockets.” I told him and answered the phone. “Hello?”

“Oh thank god you picked up. My dad just hit Scott with his car and now he’s coming with Scott and I to lacrosse and-”

“Wait, wait, wait...what?” I interrupted Allison, utterly confused. “You dad...hit Scott-”

“With his car? Yes.”

“Ok and now-”

“My dad’s coming with me to lacrosse tonight. What am I going to do.”

“I’m sorry Allison, I don’t think theres much you can do apart from ask him not to go.” I told her.

“Can’t you do something?” She asked desperately.

“Like what? Walk up to your dad -whom I have never met or seen may I remind you- and say; 'Hi there Mr. Argent, I’m a friend of your daughter, who you are seriously cockblocking at the moment so it would be super duper terrific if you could just leave your daughter here with a hormonal teenage boy.'” I answered sarcastically and she and Stiles both laughed loudly.

“Ok, yeah you have a point. I’m just going to have to put up with it aren’t I?”