Chapter 15

"Self-igniting?..." Stiles asked confused.

"Molotov cocktail." Lydia replied annoyed as she sounded each syllable. Everyone turned to us confused. "What? We read it somewhere." Lydia told them, playing her dumb act.

"We don't have a key for that either." Stiles said with a sigh but Jackson just rammed his elbow into the glass. Lydia and I quickly got some chemicals out and began to stir us up a cocktail.

"Jackson can you hand us the sulfuric acid?" I asked as I swirled the mixture around. It took a moment but I eventually a bottle made it's way into my hands. Lydia and I quickly drew the cork out of the bottle and poured a bit of the acid in before swirling it around again and adding a cork stopper, then we handed it to Scott.

"No. No, this is insane, you can't do this. You cannot go out there." Allison stuttered out with fear ripe in her voice.

"We can't just sit here waiting for Stiles' dad to check his messages." Scott replied.

"You could die. Don't you get that? He's killed three people." She whispered.

"And we're next. Somebody has to do something." He began to walk away but she followed.

"Scott, just stop. Do you remember - do you remember when you told me you knew whether or lying? That I had a tell." Scott nodded. "Well, so do you. You're a horrible liar. And you've been lying all night. Just - just please - please don't go. Please don't leave us. Please." She said pained and with tears gathering in her eyes. They stared at each other for a moment but he went to move forward.

"Lock it behind me." He muttered was but interrupted by Allison pulling him towards her, pressing her lips against his. He looked at her, sadness clear in his eyes as he walked away from her and out of the door.

________________________________________________________________________

I curled myself up in Stiles' arms in the corner of the room, away from everyone else and shuffled slightly but hissed when I felt a button on Stiles' coat graze the punctures on my neck and chest. He immediately drew me away from his chest and kept his hands on my shoulders whilst looking at me in deep concern.

"What? What is it? What's wrong?" I sent him a tense smile.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I lied through gritted teeth as I felt the pain flood back into my body. Obviously the adrenaline's gone. I though sarcastically.

"No. No you're not. That's not you're 'everything's fine' face. That's your 'somethings up but I'm not going to tell anyone cause I'm too stubborn' face." He raised an eyebrow, waiting for me to tell him.

"I'm fine, it's just the Alpha-" I started but Stiles quickly interrupted me with worry clear in his voice.

"The Alpha? What'd he do?" He then moved his hands to my face, checking over for wounds.