Chapter 4

The Pilot ~ Part 3

"Do you have to take you top off to show your wings?"

"No, well I wasn't train to at least. So if I want to keep my shirt intact I do and I like this shirt." I told him and brushed my hands against the flow-y white material, tucking back into my skirt

"So wait...you can actually fly?" Stiles asked, turning to face me as we both laid on his bed next to each other.

"In a sense, yeah." I nodded and smiled up at him.

"That. Is. Awesome." I chuckled but before we could continue the conversation my phone rang.

"One second." I told him and lent over him to get to my phone which was on the nightstand. I heard his heartbeat speed up and he held his breath. I pulled back and slid my finger over the answer button.

"Hey Lyd."

"Umm...where are you?" She asked rudely causing me to roll my eyes and Stiles to chuckle, probably able to hear her in the quiet house.

"I'm at Stiles'." I looked over at him and he sent me a wink.

"Who the hell is Stiles." I looked over to him again, slightly concerned because I had heard about how smitten he was with Lydia, but he didn't seem very affected.

"You know, Stiles. Short hair, pale, funny, sarcastic, dork-" Stiles was nodding until the last one.

"Hey!" Stiles interrupted and I laughed.

"Ok then. Sorry to take you away from your boyfriend..." She began and I rolled my eyes but grinned when I saw Stiles blush. "...But I need you over her so I can get you ready."

"Ok fine. I'll be over soon."

"Good. Love ya." She blew a kiss through the phone before hanging up.

"Well, I've gotta go." I told him and we stood up from his bed. "Are you going to the party?" I asked collecting my bags.

"Uh, no. I wasn't invited."

"Well then, consider this your invite." I told him with a grin causing him to beam back.

"Really?"

"Yeah, of course." I picked it up and put it on my back.

"Do you need a lift or do you want to fly off."

"You want to see it don't you." I asked with a smirk

"Of course I do. You can literally disappear." I chuckled and disappeared in a flash, appearing outside his closed door with an ear on it.

"Holy shit!" I heard and stifled a giggle. I knocked on the door. He quickly opened with a shocked face.

"That was awesome!"

"Thank you! Thank you!" I said and bowed with a grin. "Anyway, I have to go. See you at the party?" He nodded and I smiled before fluttering away again.

. . .