Chapter 8

Episode 3 ~ Pack Mentality

“So your together?” Lydia asked with a smirk. She, Allison and I were having a girls night and were just chatting on my bed.

“Yeah.” I blushed.

“That is so cute!” Allison gushed.

“How about you and Scott?” I asked and opened a tub of ice-cream, handing each of them a spoon.

“What about me and Scott?” She scooped a heap of ice-cream and shoved in it her mouth so she didn’t have to talk.

“Well...there was that kiss...” I trailed off and Lydia gasped.

“You kissed Scott and you didn’t tell me!?” Allison’s eyes widened.

“Hey! Rori’s kissed Stiles loads of times!” She reasoned, still with some icecream in her mouth.

“Twice! And one was after he asked me!” I got up on my knees and pointed at Allison in defence and Lydia looked at me.

“You mean to tell me you kissed him before that and didn’t tell me? Rori! That was your first kiss!” I completely forgot about that. It didn’t feel like a first kiss? All the stories I’ve been told are awkward and embarrassing. The first one was a bit daunting and short, sure,  but it wasn’t uncomfortable. “Did you forget!?”  She asked irritated and shocked.

“Uh...yes?”

“Ugh!” She groaned frustrated. “Fine! I’ll let that slide but if anything else happens in your love lives then I’m knowing first, ok?” We both nodded slightly scared. “Now...who’s up for the notebook?” She grinned and waved the DVD in our faces and we both relaxed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(outfit on the side)

I spotted Scott and Stiles and quickly jogged up to them, standing at Stiles’ side. Stiles glanced down at me and smiled before he pecked my lips. He then turned his focus back on Scott and we entwined out hands.

“I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before.”

“Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently.”

“Ew!” I squealed and shoved his shoulder playfully, making his let out a loud laugh.

“A, I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B, never give me that much detail about you in bed again.”

“Noted. Let me take a guess here -”

“No, I know,” Scott interrupted. “You think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out.”