Chapter 10

Episode 5 ~ The Tell

I felt the brush of fingertips going up my cheekbone. I slowly open my eyes to see Stiles’ maple ones gazing back at me. He sent me a soft smile before tracing his finger across my face again. I leisurely leant forward and pressed my lips against his. He smiled through the kiss, one hand cupping my cheek whilst the other rested of my waist, pulling me closer. My hand fisted the fabric of his shirt before we pulled apart.

“Good morning.” I greeted and stretched.

“Morning.” He replied and looked around my room, gasping. “Woah! Your room's amazing!” I looked around too and smiled. (A/N: pic on the side)

“Yeah, Lydia and Natalie did it for a sort of welcome back present. Didn’t you notice it when you came in last night?” He shrugged.

“Not really. I wasn’t paying attention.” He blushed and I chuckled.

“So what do you wanna do today?” I asked and ran a finger from his his chin and down his shoulder and arm. Not suggestively, it was more of a soothing  gesture.

“Hmm. Do you just wanna order take out and have a lazy day?” He questioned and I grinned.

“Lazy day is my middle name. I’m just a bit cold so I’m going to have a shower and get into something warmer ok?” He nodded.

“Yeah, I think I’ll do the same. Do you want me to bring food and movies?” I nodded. We parted ways, me to the shower and Stiles to his house.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I got change into a big white sweater, with grey leggings and thick socks and saw Stiles sitting on my bed looking at photos of me and Lydia. There were lots of recent ones since she and I seemed to have taken up an obsession of making sure we had heaps of photos of us together. I sat behind him and put my head on his shoulder and watched as he rifled through the pictures. Once he went through them all he turned his head to me and I grinned before pecking his lips. 

“So what movies did you bring?” I asked and he picked up a bag before pulling a few out.

“The Wizard of Oz, Odd Thomas and Lord of the Rings.” 

“Those are some of my favourite movies.” I grinned and he nodded sheepishly.

“Yeah, you mentioned them to me a few times and I just remembered and thought that since we were having a lazy day we coul-” I interrupted him by cupping his face and pressing my lips to his, immediately silencing him. He relaxed and kissed me back before pulling away.

“Thank you. For listening.” I smiled nervously at him.

“No problem.” He whispered back with a warm smile. “So what do you wanna watch first?” He asked.