C h a p t e r T w e n t y

You went to your mom and as expected she let you go. You put on a pair of blue jean shorts and a black top tucked in with a white belt to finish. You walked to his house and when he opened the door he only had gym shorts on with a towel around his shoulders, he clearly just got out of the shower. "Jusus Lev, put some clothes on."

"Nice to see you too." he closed the door behind you and you took off your shoes then went to his room to lay on his bed. He sat next to you and turned on his tv to Netflix. "Is there anything you want to put on?"

"Whatever." he still hadn't put a shirt on and you were gazing at his back muscles, mentaly tracing every line. He selected 'A Silent Voice' and laid next to you. "Oh god, Lev why."

"It's cute."

"Ya but it's so sad." he went to his closet and put a shirt on then when he came back he put his arms around you.

"I'll be your emotional support." you giggled and continued to watch it. About 10 minutes in you heard Lev sniffle. Your supposed 'emotional support' buddy was crying before you. You got up and he released you, you went to his desk and grabbed a few tissues for him. He sat straight and blew his nose then you joined him on the bed.

By the end of the movie the two of you were crying messes. "Why is this stupid movie so damn sad." the boy said between tears.

"I don't know." you blew your nose. You looked at him and began to laugh.

"What?" he was pouting.

"I never thought you would like these kinds of things."

"What do you mean?" he rubbed his eyes one last time.

"Well I thought you were the type of person who when you invited people over you would go to the park or something, not watch sappy movies."

"I enjoy rest days too. And if I was with any of the guys we would have gone out but I felt like you would understand this side of me."

You gave him a gentle smile, "I do. But on the other hand, I am very hungry right now."

"Ya we don't have much to cook with here, do you want to go get raman?" he asked, you almost started drooling by just thinking about it.

"Please." the two of you walked to the restaurant and ordered your food. "Your eyes are still red." you teased.

"Yours are too." he jokingly glared at you while trying not to laugh.

While eating the two of you talked about the practice games with Karasuno and their crazy quick attack, practically fangirling over their number ten.

The waiter came back to take your plates and gave you the check, before you had time to grab money Lev took it and put a card in. "you don't have to." you wanted to help him.

"No don't, now I can say that you owe me." the waiter came back again and took his card then quickly returned it.

The two of you got up and walked headed to the park. "Thank you."

"It's no big deal (y/n)." the two of you sat on a bench and watched the world go by.

"This is nice."

"Ya." you sat in silence and enjoyed every second of it. About thirty minutes later Lev mentioned that he wanted to head back, you agreed and returned to his house. His sister was on the couch.

"Where did you two go?"

"We just got some food." he responded.

"Like a date?" she wanted to force the idea on to the both of you. But all Lev did was shrug and went back to his room. When you closed the door you had to ask him something.

"Why didn't you answer her?" he looked at you.

"Because it could have been one if I asked you in the right way. But I didn't take a chance."

"Really?" you blushed.

"Yea."

"Would you want to date me?" he shrugged again. 'I don't have the guts to tell her how I feel' he looked at your eyes and drifted his gase to your lips. You leaned on the wall as he stepped closer to you. He groaned as he slipped his fingers into your belt loops. He pressed his body against yours and looked down at you while smirking, the blush you already had continued to deepen its color.

"I might." he kissed your collarbone.

"Oh." you didn't know what to say or do, you didn't want him to stop but you felt like you had to do something. But as soon as you were about to respond he pulled at your waist a bit more, forcing you to snap your attention at his face. He pressed his lips against yours and a soft moan escaped him. He slipped his tongue in and explored you once again, he was so gentle yes you still knew how passionate he was being. You slowly moved your arms around his neck as he moved his lips back to your neck while leaving soft bites behind. You couldn't help but moan as well, you wanted to be quiet but the way he was treating you made it very difficult. He removed his hands from your belt loop and began untucking your shirt while still kissing your jaw. He let his hands slip under your shirt while feeling your waist.

He didn't want to go too far to the point that you were uncomfortable but he still wanted to feel more of you. "Is this ok?" he took a break from kissing you and waited for your response.

"Yes." he gently laid his lips on you again.

"Good." he moved back to your lips and you closed your eyes, just wanting to feel him explore you. You both started to make more pleasurable sounds as you got more into it. You both had to breathe so you separated for a second. "You're so beautiful." he brought his arms around you and hugged you.

"Lev." you held him closer.

"You don't owe me anything now."

"Hmm." he pulled you away from the wall and released his hug.

"Can I ask you something?" you nodded.

"Can you be my girlfriend?" you pulled him back into a kiss.

"Maybe." you grinned as you took his breath away again.

"Good." he kissed you back, "now I feel like I owe you something."

"I think we're even now." you had one last kiss before he mentioned something.

"How's the kitten?" he sat on the edge of the bed.

"He misses you." you giggled.

"So do I have to come over soon?"

"Ya." he laid back and you went in his arms. You both fell asleep and lost track of time.

Alisa knocked on the door then walked in. You opened your eyes. "Whats up?" you whispered.

"Just stay the night. It's late." you agreed and texted your mom.

-(y/n)

Can I just stay the night and pick up my clothes in the morning?

-momma

Sure!

Just don't do anything

-(y/n)

What :)

-momma

Goodnight!

-(y/n)

Thx ttyl

You put your phone down and went back to sleep and your new boyfriend's arms.

(a/n) hey lol *plays accordion in a fridge*