C h a p t e r S i x

(a/n) ahh! I'm so sorry that Lev can be so out of character sometimes T-T

It was about 1 p.m. when Lev got to your place with his backpack and a bag for his party outfit. The two of you ran up to your room and he saw the white kitten laying on your bed. "He's still here." Lev picked the cat up and sat at your desk with it on his lap. "Have you named him yet?" We looked up at you.

"No not yet. I was thinking we could together, I mean you were the one that found him." You grabbed your books and laptop

About an hour and a half went by "Oh my god Lev, I know the periodic table is confusing but just try listening to the song." you were forcing the earbud into his ear.

"I just don't understand how it's gonna help." he was refusing to listen to it for literally no reason other than annoying you.

"Just do it dumbass, remember this one song and you'll pass the test." you finally got it in and pressed play.

'And now asapscience presents the elements of the periodic table...' the song continued to play."What is this? It's like a completely different language," Lev turned to you with the most confused puppy face that anyone could make, "ARE YOU SINGING IT!!" you grinned and sang louder.

"Aluminium, Silicon, Phosphorus then Sulfur, Chlorine and Argon." Lev took the earbud out, grabbed his bag and walked out of your room so you tried to catch him. 

"Come on! I was just messing with you but it can legitimately help you!" he stopped walking and spun around to face you.

"I will, but we need to get ready. Also, where is your bathroom?" you rolled your eyes.

"Go right then it's the first door to the left." he went to get dressed while you changed back in your room. The outfit you chose had a pair of jean shorts and your (f/c) shirt tucked in with a pair of white sneakers to finish. You brushed your hair out and put on a bit of mascara and lipgloss, you didn't want to do anything flashy so it was just how you look when you go to school. Lev knocked on the door and you told him he could come in.

"Oh that's such a cute top! My sister would love it." he admired what you were wearing, he just had on black dress pants with a nice red button down. Neither of you were dressed to fancy since it isn't a fancy party.

But still, even though he's such a goof even Lev could clean up nice. "You don't look too bad for a skyscraper," you both chuckled, "let's go." when you walked down stairs you yelled for your mom but she was already waiting with her phone for pictures.

"Come pose sweety!" she pointed to the wall as a signal for you to stand there.

"Mom, this is how I look whenever I leave the house. Why do you want pictures." you said that but your mom is stubborn so you still walked over.

"Because it's your first highschool party! And Lev you stand there too." you glanced at him and he walked over to you. She took a few before she finally grabbed her keys and you all drove off. It was about an hour long drive full of small talk and forcing Lev to listen to the Periodic Table song on repeat.