15:

Sitting in the boat with Jack and William, rowing through the cave, quietly to not alarm any of Barbossa's- my bad- Jack's old crew.

"What code is Gibbs to keep to if the worst were to happen?" William asks.

"Pirates' Code. Any man or woman who falls behind, is left behind." Jack answers.

"No heroes amongst thieves then?" Will asks.

"So, we're being left here to die?" I ask.

"If it goes correctly, no." Jack answers.

"For having such a bleak outlook on pirates, you're well on your way to becoming one." Jack jokes.

"He's right, William." I tell him.

"Sprung a man from jail, commandeered a ship of the fleet, sailed with a buccaneer crew out of Tortuga, and you're completely obsessed with treasure." Jack tells him.

"That's not true." William tells us, as we stop the boat and get out.

"Will-" I begin.

"I am not obsessed with treasure!" He tells me.

"Watch your tone there, William. You forget who's your friend here." I tell him.

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate. William, I think you should back up from the lady, savvy?" Jack tells him.

"Gentlemen, the time has come! Our salvation is nigh!" I hear Barbossa scream. I look over the cliff we w ere hiding behind, and see my sister, with her hands tied in front of her. She was wearing the medallion.

"Bethie!" I call out, quietly.

"Shh. Trust me, darling. I have a plan. Your sister will come out of this alive." Jack tells me. Will goes to jump, but Jack pulls him down.

"Not yet! We wait for the opportune moment." Jack tells us, before he runs down to a new space to get a closer look, William following.

I slowly get up and chase after them.

"When's that?" I hear William ask.

"When it's of greatest profit to you?" William asks, and Jack turns around.

"You know, don't you?" Jack asks.

"So you use Anna-Marie to get out of the gallows, and then you take advantage of her in her condition?" William asks.

"Trust me, I'm not taking advantage of her. She came to me first. I wouldn't do that to a woman." Jack tells him.