25:

Jack was looking around the cave with me, as we talked and laughed, things felt back to normal. I forgot about the engagement, I forgot about how I was technically betraying my true father. Maybe, I meant what I said to him. I wanted to get to know him better. I meant the not wanting to go back to Port Royal.

"I must admit, Jack, I thought I had you figured. It turns out you're a hard man to predict. I don't know what to expect with Anna-Marie, but you, Jack, never saw this coming." Barbossa tells us.

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you should watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly stupid." jack tells him, before stabbing the pirate in the back, and dumping him in the water.

He throws the sword to William, and William fights some pirates, and gets himself free. Jack grabs his sword, and begins to fight my father.

I stand behind the statues of gold, hiding myself to prevent myself from being hurt. Barbossa had fought Jack tot he ground. If he wanted to, he could kill Jack.

"You can't beat me." Barbossa tells him, before jack shoves a sword in his chest. Barbossa then shoves a sword in Jack's chest.

"NO!" I shout, using my hand to cover my sobs, as Jack stumbles back, to show his skeletal form.

 The gold coin.

"That's interesting. I couldn't resist, mate." Jack tells Barbossa, playing with the cursed coin on his fingers. They go back to fighting.

My sister rows in, and runs over to me.

"Anna, where's Will?" she asks, and I point ot him, who was about to be stabbed.

She runs up to the pirate.

"Do you like pain?" She asks, hitting him with a heavy gold statue. Knocking him out.

She helps William up. They go and fight more pirates. I see Jack cut his hand on the coin, throw it to Will, and aim the gun at Bethie. "NO!" I shout, falling to my knees, expecting to see blood on my sister's undergown somewhere. It wasn't Barbossa that fired, it was Jack. He shot Barbossa and hit William's hand.

"Ten years you carry a pistol and now you waste your shot." my father bluffs.

"He didn't waste it." William informs him, dropping the coin in the trunk. My father opens his jacket to reveal his gunshot wound bleeding. He then falls tot he ground, lifeless.

"No-" I rush to him, brushing his hair back to see if he was really dead. He was.

"No, no, no,no." I keep repeating to myself, sobbing. He dropped the apple that was in his hand.

"Father, please, no." I sob, my face resting on my hands, that were on his cold chest.