13:

As we sail through the hurricane, the storms causing the sails to flap each way imaginable, I stand behind Jack, holding on to him for dear life, in fear that I would fall or slip and injure my child.

"Darling, go to the cabin. You'll be safer there." Jack shouts to me, over the sound of the clapping thunder.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry about me!" I scream to him, the water from the rain and my hair pouring down my face.

"Go to the cabin, Anna! I don't want you hurting yourself, or the baby. I'll be there as soon as we ride out the storm." He shouts, and I nod, letting go of him, as I slowly try to rush to the captains quarters.

I hear William question Gibbs.

"How are we going to find this island that cannot be found, with a compass that doesn't work?" William asks.

"The compass doesn't point north, but we're not trying to find north, are we?" Gibbs questions.

"Then how does the compass work?" I ask, being soaked in more rain.

"It points to whatever the owners heart desires." Gibbs tells me. I see Jack look to the compass, them to me, then back to the compass.

That can't- It can't be true.

No man could possibly "desire" a girl like me.

Gibbs runs up to Jack at the wheel.

"We should drop canvas, sir!" Gibbs tells him.

"She can hold a bit longer." Jack tells him, with a smile on his face.

"What's put you in such a fine mood, Captain?" Gibbs asks.

He looks at me, winks, and turns back to Gibbs.

"We're catching up. Can you take over the stern?" Jack asks.

"Yes, Captain!" Gibbs responds, and goes behind the wheel, as Jack runs to me.

I begin to walk to the captain's quarters, which Jack had given me, with the whole being with child. Now, we've been sharing it.

We've tried not to be affectionate to alert William of what's going on between us. I just don't want us to distract him from finding Bethie. 

I didn't know how wrong things would go between us after we found her.