20. she tweeted

20. she tweeted

Twitter

@valkyrae | rae

Introverts. I absolutely adore.

Rude Introverts. No, thank you.

3.4K retweets, 105K likes

||

》retweeted by

@Corpse.Husband. | Corpse Husband

Sigh

_

@fuslie | Leslie

Yas! They be rude and annoying.

_

@Sykkuno | Sykkuno

You adore me?

@xchocobars | Janet

@Sykkuno everyone adores you!

_

@bretman | bret

Girl! Just tell me who disrespected our queen!

_

@smitten | Celine

Gasps! WHO.

_

@disguised.toast | Disguised Toast

Wait. Is that person still alive?

@pokimane | Imane

@disguised.toast cannot let @Valkyrae go behind bars until my wedding lol

@Valkyrae | Rae

@pokimane imma come to your room and hit you.

_

'I am telling you, he's annoying, rude, obnoxious and an asshat.'

'Rae, come on. How much do we know this guy?'

'We know him! I know him.' Rae said, her eyes widened as she almost yelled. The hungover Janet turned in her sleep as Imane shook her head yet tucked Janet's blanket over her.

'Yes. But not on a personal level, right?' Imane shrugged, sipping her tea.

Rae swirled her brewed coffee. 'I do. I've met him before, he was rude to me then, he was rude to me now. He literally thinks that streamers and gamers are pretty worthless weirdos and nothing is more important to him than his own work. And, not to forget what happened with Sykkuno. Right?'

Imans tilted her head, 'I know.' She was updated on Sykkuno's story by Rae the very moment she knew, but Imane didn't find it too true.

'You know Alex always speaks highly of him.' Imane said, as they sat from across the room, she on the bed while Rae on the window sill. 'And never has Alex ever spoken negatively about James to me.'