sixteen

// not edited //

listen to some nights by fun for this chapter (:

enjoy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laura

"Ross! Ellington! Laura!" Stormie yelled at us as we came through the arrival gate. I smiled at her friendly-ness. "Mommmy!" Ross yelled and hugged her while Ellington and I stood there and silently laughed to ourselves. Then, Riker emerged from the crowd, his face worried and puzzled.

"Please tell me that you guys actually did stuff, please tell me we have some good stuff," he pleaded, looking at the three of us. Ross smirked. "Does this answer your question?" Ross said, nodding his head at Ratliff and I to pull out the over 300 sheets of music that we had composed.

I pulled out half and Ratliff pulled out the other half.

358 sheets of music.

"Ratliff has mostly the music we composed for drums, and some keyboard with rythm guitar, and I have bass, guitar, vocals, and the rest of keyboard," I said proudly, high fiving Ratliff and Ross. "Yep, that's right you guys, I think I would say that we deserve a grammy," Ross said standing between Ratliff and I and wrapping his arms around us.

Riker's jaw dropped as he went through all of the composed sheets. "Guys, this stuff is great," Riker said, handing some over to Rocky and Rydel. "It was a lot of work, so I'm glad you like it," Ratliff expressed as he gave Rydel the thumbs up.

I was standing there, looking over a sheet of music we made when Ross walked over to me.

"Are you okay? Do you want to celebrate with us later?" Ross asked, frowning at the fact that I looked upset. "Uhm, no thanks. I should probably get home and well, get some groceries and stuff," I said before pushing past him. "Oh, okay, see you around?" he asked. I nodded and walked out of the airport.

I payed for a cab to take me home, not wanting to inconvience the Lynch's and make them take me home, because it really wasn't necessary.

"Thank you," I said as I payed the cab driver and walked up the driveway towards the front door.

I walked inside and saw Maia sitting at the kitchen table on her computer.

"Hey Maia," I said, wheeling my luggage into thet kitchen. "Oh hey Laura, sorry I was going to pick you up but then I got this script for this movie that I want to try out for and I just couldn't make it," she spattered. I sighed. "It's fine, don't worry about it," I said, taking a seat beside her.

"So how was your trip?" she asked, looking at me. It was sweet that she really cared. I inhaled deeply, and asked the big question.

"So, why'd you date Ross?" I asked, crossing my arms. Maia rolled her eyes. "He wasn't supposed to tell you anything," she muttered under her breath, even though I heard it as if it was the loudest thing ever. "Oh so it's supposed to be a secret?" I asked, narrowing my eyes. "No! He just wasn't supposed to tell you," Maia stuttered. "Just answer the damn question," I said, rolling my eyes.

"I dont know? Because I wanted to? Because he's hot? Why do you think Laura!" she yelled as she closed her laptop. I shook my head.

"I can't believe you never bothered to tell me!" I yelled back at her. "HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO? YOU WERE GONE FOR THREE FRICKING YEARS LAURA!" she screamed before running downstairs, and into her guest bedroom.

I sighed before hearing a knock at the door. I slugged over to the door and swung it open to reveal a smirk and a mop of blonde hair standing there looking down at me. Literally, down, I'm that short.

"We can't celebrate without the thrid amigo, you helped write most of those songs," Ross said, grabbing my arm, but I refused. "Now's not a good time Ross," I shook my head. "Why not?" he said, clearly oblivious to what had happened before he showed up. "I just had a fight with Maia and I just don't want to hang out right now," I explained, watching Ross's face fall into a frown.

"Oh, but are you sure? Ratliff's in the car, we were gonna go out, just the three of us," Ross said, smiling again. "Haven't we spent enough time together?" I asked. He rolled his eyes. "Laura stop being a damn buzzkil, just come with us," Ross pleaded.

"No Ross," I spoke.

"Yes Ross," he spoke.

"Stop that," I siad.

"Stop that," he repeated.

"Uggh!" I groaned.

"Uggh!" he mocked.

"ROSS STOP!" I screamed, making him jump and Ratliff to jump in the nearby parked car. "Sorry," he whispered. "It's okay," I said, watching Ross turn on his heel and walk away to Stormie's car. I sighed watching him walk away, watching everything I want walk away.

Watching true love walk away.

"Ross! Wait!" I shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YO GUYS.

so I want you to comment what you think may happen -

1. Laura ends up going with Ross & ellington

2. Laura just kisses him.

3. Laura makes things right with Maia

or

4. Ross was tricking her and is going to bring her home to see the Lynch's.

shorter update - I tried my best :))))

let's ge those comments going! comment the # you think is gonna happen...

MUCH LOVE,

        haileexoxo