You deserve Love

First of all that gif of emmy playing with his cape🥺

Tw: Sexual assault/attempted rape,self harm, and mentions of abuse

"How stupid are you?! You did this to yourself!" The girl shouted with anger at her partner "He is just my friend! I don't understand how you could do that!" She yelled once more "Well that's not how he sees it when you're gone-" Erik was abruptly cut off by a furious Christine "No you don't get to speak! You hurt an innocent man who probably hates me now thanks to you!" Her words were laced in venom.

He looked into her anger glazed eyes which were so caring only a few hours ago, "Christine-" He was cut off once again by Christine "No, I'm done trying to help you. All you ever do is push me away. What more could you possibly want?! Have you ever thought about how much bullshit you have put me through?!" The small girl roared. "Christine please-" he said trying to put his hand on her shoulder, once she saw him getting closer she quickly snatched his hand away. "Get away from me freak!" she screamed without thinking

Her words stabbed his heart with daggers, Erik stared at her in shock, 'freak' repeated In his head, his eyes slowly filled with tears but he wouldn't let his emotions get the better of him. He slowly backed up away from Christine, "I'm sorry I just didn't want you to get hurt-" he began. "Sorry doesn't fix everything. I hope you get a taste of your own medicine some day." With that she storm out of the lair. 

Erik watched as she left, a tear ran down his unmasked cheek as he thought about the last time she left him, only to come back to return the ring he shoved onto her finger during Don juan.  

"N-no...please.." he said barley above a whisper, he felt his world start to cave in when he recalled the words she had called him 'freak', he never thought he would hear her say that. Out of all the people who could say that it was her. He slowly made his way over to the lake, he ripped his mask off and looked at his reflection. The man stared at his mangled face in the water with sorrow of the World. He built his walls so high so he could hide himself,but when she came the walls instantly crumbled. He thought she would understand, she did, Christine understood him but could never understand his violent actions. So she left. And when she left him, he learned to be lonely.

Christine Pov

Once I was out of his sight I instantly started running so I could be out of the catacombs. I know I might have been a little aggressive but he deserves it, he needs to learn that there are consequences to his actions. 

I felt a tear at the thought of leaving him down there again, I did it before and he thought that he was never going to see me again. I shook my head trying to clear that depressing thought out of my mind.

Once I reached my dressing room mirror I quickly hopped out of it, closing the mirror behind myself I sighed. I needed to make things right with Henry since Erik decided to take matters into his own hands without telling me.

I soon made my way out of my dressing room and walked down the hall trying to find him. 'He most likely be in his office' I thought to myself as a hummed a tune to try to keep my mind distracted. Eventually I got to the end of a familiar hall, I knocked gently wanting to see if my dear friend was alright.

Not long the door opened and ahead of me was a man holding a damp cloth to the side of his head, i let a tiny gasp escape my lips at what her lover did to her friend. "Henry- are you alright? Do you need help?-" i rambled until i was cut off by the tall man who chuckled "yes my dear I'm alright" he answered. I felt a pit in her stomach at the words he used, my dear. 

"Well let's not have you standing out there all day, come sit" Henry said gesturing to a chair in front of his desk, I gave a small nod and sat down feeling uncomfortable with the energy coming from him.