Teach me

"Teach me" 

"Teach you what?"

"How to do all of your opera ghost things" 

"Dear lord I need to drink to deal with you" Erik mumbled walking off to the kitchen, Christine ran after the tall man. "Please Erik" she latched onto his arm giving him puppy dog eyes in an attempt to get him to say yes, the masked man sighed then spoke "fine, but it's not the easiest thing so you will probably need to change" he motioned downwards at the blue dress she was wearing. "Well can I just wear some of your clothes then?" The soprano asked, she knew it wouldn't be appropriate for a woman to wear men's clothing but in her defense, no one would see them since she's pretty sure most of the things he does aren't seen and she was probably going to be running and climbing. 

"I guess?" He said then turned around to go get some of his old clothes that didn't fit him anymore, Christine then leaned on the counter waiting for his return.

Soon enough he returned back with a pair of black trousers and a white ruffle shirt which was practically matching the ones he was wearing, "oh are we going to be matching?" Christine giggled as he handed her the clothes. "It seems that way" Erik chuckled, then went off to find her a pair of boots.

Eventually Christine got the clothes on, she left her undergarments on underneath so that way nothing would show. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and smiled, the shirt was a little big on her but she didn't mind. She pulled her hair back into a ribbon to keep it out of her face, she laughed quietly as it reminded her of her sierofemo costume. 

She came out right as the masked man returned with a pair of black boots and handed them to her, "hopefully these will fit," the tenor said to the soprano when she began to put them on. Thankfully they did fit. 

"Are we ready then?" Erik asked, looking his lover in her emerald eyes, Christine nodded and they began to walk to the boat.

Once out of the familiar catacombs they made their way through the back of the stage, being careful not to get caught by the stagehands. Erik led Christine to a flight of stairs and then started to go up them, glancing behind him often to make sure Christine wasn't too far behind. 

Erik suddenly stopped causing Christine to become confused "what?" The masked man then started pushing on a wall causing even more confusion. The sound of something opening caught her attention and watched as a small opening appeared in the wall. Erik turned back at her with a smirk on his face, then climbed over the rail and placed his foot on the peer then reached his hand out for Christine. "Trust me" he whispered calmly, the brunette shakily took her lover's hand, she climbed over the top of the rail clinging to him. "Don't look down" he instructed, she nodded in response not trusting her voice. "Now put your right foot by mine on the peer" she did as he said still being a shaking mess, both of them were in between the rail and peer. 

"Now put your other foot there" 

"But E-Erik-"

"Shhh trust me"

She gave out a sigh, his hands found their way to her lower back making sure she wouldn't fall. Christine then placed her foot on the peer, Erik pushed on  her back so that way she wouldn't have to pull herself up properly. Once she was on the peer Erik then did the same thing but way faster causing a question to appear "you do this everyday?" The Girl ask following him down the tunnel. "Most of the time" he grabbed her hand as they made their way to another place causing Christine to blush.

Erik led her to a small room above the seats in the theater, the opera ghost climbed down from the tunnel and onto the box he placed for a stepping stool. He gave a small smile and he put his hands around Christine's waist to help her down. The brunette hopped off the peer and Erik placed her down then led her to the middle of the room.

Christine looked at the levers and rope before it sunk in, this is where he dropped the chandelier from. " you can look out right here," the man said, opening the lid to a window-like hole. Christine bent down and looked through it to find the ballerinas having rehearsals on the stage, thankfully she didn't have to go through that today.

She then stood up and walked back to where Erik was by the ropes and levers, "this rope here attaches to the big wheel right there and using this lever you are able to move the wheel which would cause the chandelier to move" the masked man explained simply to the girl, "so that is how it came down that night?" She asked, he nodded in response then took her hand and made their way to the door which led out to some tunnels.

Erik ended up showing her how to get to box 5, most of the trapdoors, tunnels, how some of the ropes work, and how to watch what people are doing. By the end of the day Christine was exhausted and sore, and of course Erik was fine and teasing her about it. The brunette kept on tripping over her own feet which caught the opera ghost's attention, "Come here" Erik said causing Christine to become confused "why?" She asked, instead of Answering her he came behind her and picked her up bridal style causing Christine to be a blushing mess. "Erik! put me down-" she started trying to get out of his arms but it was no use for he was too strong. "If I put you down you are going to fall on your face so I don't think I will" he replied smugly smirking. the soprano signed in defeat, she curled closer to his chest smiling slightly. To be honest him holding her made her feel safe and happy, she didn't know what she would do without him.