(Megstine) if he find me it won't ever end

Hi! I apologize that this is not eristine but I wanted to publish this since I've been writing some rerik and megstine Lately so

Christine darted up with a scream as her nightmare replayed in her head, Meg who was up a few seconds after her rubbed her back making Chris shake a bit more . This had been going on for a while after everything happened. The brunette looked around the room frantically, adrenaline pumping through her as her eyes were filled with fear, "it was that again wasn't it?" Meg questioned. Christine continued to sob, her hand over her mouth to muffle herself. "Christine, he's dead. He won't hurt you anymore, you're safe here" 
"No he ist- he isn't meg- he'll.. he'll find me- he will he won't let me go" Christine whispered out trying not to be any louder than she already was with her crying,

M:"he's gone Christine, he's gone, I was down there. There was no trace of of him except rubble and stone, I promise you he's gone now let's go back to sleep it's late mon amour" 
C: "you don't-... you don't believe me" *sniffles*

Meg stayed silent for a few seconds before Christine moved away from her touch, a pained look on her face.
What was she supposed to believe? She wondered that for the last 3 and a half years and still till now.

C: "you don't, of course you don't. Nobody does. 
YOU ALL THINK I'M MAD- THAT I MADE HIM UP FROM MY ' IMAGINATION'
EVERY DAMN TIME I CLOSE MY EYES I SEE THAT FACE I-I I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH THIS i-i you never believed me and never will"

M:" Shh lower your v-voice, I can't say I do believe you Christine I'm sorry, but I was down there. There was his mask that you've said I believe you that he's real.
But I don't believe he's alive Christine"

C: *scoffs* "you really think that huh?... I can't deal with this right now" 

Meg watched as Christine got off the bed and walked to the door, she opened it "Goodnight" she said harshly before slamming the door behind her