Chapter 15

After that incident, Chaeyoung couldn't help but think bout it. Park Jimin, her boss, her president, her Mr. Park hugging her!? That was so awkward and embarrassing!!

"Why I feel like a character inside a romance novel?" Chae mutters while holding her head. 

She couldn't focus on her job. He tries her best to do but still...can't. She gets up stares at herself in the mirror.

"Stop thinking about him, Chae!! Stop!! He just did that to comforting you in...in...work way!!!" She said herself and talks, "Stop!! You are nothing to him other than assistant!!" She slaps herself again.

While she busy talking to herself, someone spoke. "Am I interrupting?"

Chaeyoung flinched and turns her head, only to saw Lisa standing at the doorframe with smirks.

"N-No. Not at all." Chae fixes herself and clears her throat.

"Ahhh? Because I saw you are busy talking to yourself on...the mirror." Lisa states.

"No!! I-I'm not!!" Chae looks away blushing.

She is Rose's twin.

Lisa chuckles when thought that. She puts her hands inside her pocket. "Fine. Well, it's lunchtime. Do you want to join?"

"Sure!! I have to pack my things first." Chae said while going to her desk.

"I want to introduce you to some of my friends. But don't worried!! They're nice and you don't need to wear the sunglasses to hide your eyes color." Lisa said.

"But-"

"Trust me." Lisa convinced her. Chaeyoung just let out a heavy sigh. "Are you done?"

"Yes. Let's go." She nods.

As they about to go out, Lisa's words make Chaeyoung stops. "Jimin and Jungkook already wait for us."

She stands there, her body stiff. Jimin name makes her hesitated to moves. Lisa notice and turns around. Chaeyoung standing there like a tree.

"You're...not coming?" Lisa speaks.

"Did...Did you just say...J-Jimin?" She asks.

"Yes."

"You mean...Mr. Park?" She asks again.

"Yes."

"This company president?"

"For the third time, yes. What's wrong with you? Who else Park Jimin? Of course him." Lisa rolls her eyes. She didn't utter any words. Lisa looking at her and finally get why she looks shocked.

"Is...something happened between you and him?" Lisa slightly elbows her with a teasing smile.

"N-Nothing!!! Really!! I mean, it not that we hugging just now, Ahahahahah." Chaeyoung said in nervous but she didn't realize that she blurts it out.

"I knew it!! Jimin hugs you!?" Lisa yells.

"Ahhh!! Why I'm so dumb!!" Chae closes her mouth and runs out of the office.

"Yahh!! Wait for me!! You have to tell me the detail of it!!" Lisa yells.

"Stop it!!!" Chae said.

___________

The atmosphere inside the car is silent. Jimin and Chaeyoung on the backseat while Lisa and Jungkook are in front. Lisa can't stop glance at Chae who blushing right now.

"Are they arrive already?" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah. Nayeon already texts me." Lisa answers.

"Chae, are you okay? You look...red. Do you have a fever?" Jimin looks at her with concern.

"N-No. I'm not." She answers without looking at him.

"Chae? Because you look super-duper red." Lisa spokes with teasings inside her tone.

Chaeyoung glares at her secretly. Jungkook who's driving leans closer to Lisa who smiling like crazy.

"What did you do to her?" He whispers.

"Well, let just I just make her fall harder for Jimin." She winks at him. Jungkook chuckles and focuses on driving back.

After a few minutes, they arrive at the destination. They walk into the casual restaurant. Chaeyoung just follows them without knowing who will she met.

Jimin in front of her very close makes her heart beating so fast. She hates Lisa for making her shy like this.

"Nayeon!!!" Lisa's voice makes her snaps out of her thought. There, she saw a pretty girl with one guy.

"Lisa!! I miss you so much!!" The girl hugging her.

"Me too. " Lisa smiles at her.

"Dude!! How are you?" Jungkook gives him the fist bump.

"Just fine, Kook. How about you?" He asks.

"As usual. Just my allowance has increased yet." Jungkook jokes. Jimin smacks his head.

"I think your allowance is higher than everyone." Jimin scolds him.

"You two never change. Hey, Jimin." Kyungsoo hugs him.

"Hey, man," Jimin responds.

"So, you guys said about-" Lisa closed her mouth and whispers something to her.

"Oh. I mean, you guys said we will meet a new friend." Nayeon said.

"Nayeon and Kyungsoo, meet Park Chaeyoung. Jimin new female assistant." Lisa bring her out.

When those two met her, they become shocked. Their eyes were wide open and Chaeyoung thought they were shocked because of her different eye color.

But...the truth is, they were shocked because what the others told them about Rose's twin is true. Nayeon walks slowly to her.

"H-Hi. I'm Chaeyoung. " She gives her a sweet smile.

"That smile..." Nayeon hugs her tightly as she misses her. Chaeyoung stood there in confusion.

"Chae, this is Nayeon and that guy is Kyungsoo." Jimin spokes.

Kyungsoo controls his emotion and just smiles before bowed. It is shocking. It is so emotional.

"Umm...are you crying?" Chae asks Nayeon who sobbing right now.

"What? No, I'm not." She giggles and wiped her tears. "I just...happy that...we got a new friend." She smiles at her.

"Oh...okay." Chae grins.

Everyone looking at her with a forced smile. If they follow their feelings right now, they want to cry. Never expect that Rose has a twin.

"So? Should we eat now?" Jungkook broke the silence. They nod and took a seat.

When Chaeyoung about to sit, Jimin pulls her wrist to makes her sit beside him. Her eyes widen.

"Jungkook said he wants to sit beside Lisa, that's why." Jimin spokes.

"What? Did I?" Jungkook frowns. Lisa kick his legs. "Owww!! I mean...Y-Yes. I want to sit beside Lisa." He chuckles and sits beside Lisa. He rubbing his legs.

"I see what happened here," Nayeon smirks at Lisa.

"Glad that you understand it," Lisa responds with smirks.

"Understand what?" Kyungsoo asks. By that, Nayeon kicks his legs. "Arghh!! I think...I understand." He said.

Chaeyoung who didn't know anything just shrugs it off. Jimin stares at her side profile and smiles.

If you didn't exist...I don't know what happened to me.

CONTINUE