Chapter 3

Jimin staring at her with shock. It was the same girl she met this morning. Jungkook told her what he wants but Jimin was still shocked.

"Okay. How about you sir?" She asks sweetly.

Sweetly...

Jungkook looks at him when notices that he didn't answer. He just stares at her. That girl furrows her eyebrows.

"Sir?" She calls him again.

"Yah, Hyung." Jungkook shake his hand. 

"Huh? W-What?" Jimin asks.

"She asking you," Jungkook said.

"Oh..umm...sorry." He apologized. Jungkook narrows his eyes on him because Jimin never acts like this before.

"Just give lunch set, please." He order. She nods and bowed before left.

Soon she left, Jungkook smacks his hand, "What's wrong with you?"

"I'm sorry. I just...I don't know what happen to me." Jimin closes his face with his hands. 

"Is something bothering you? Because since the meeting I saw you like...a little bit off." Jungkook said. 

"I think...because of me missing Rose too much, everything around me reminds me of her," Jimin mutters. 

"I already ask you about eating here. Hyung,  I know you miss her but she already...left. And she wouldn't come back even you pray every day. That's how our life is." Jungkook says.

"Life goes on, Hyung." He added.

Jimin just nods and sigh. "Well, I feel something about her." Jimin let it out. 

"Do you mean she wearing sunglasses?" Jungkook chuckles.

"No. Not that. But, don't you feel anything? Like...familiar about her." Jimin asks. His eyes show that he hopes Jungkook did.

"I don't know. But, her aura kind of different." He said. "Her aura is so strong." 

"While me...she looks like-" 

"Sir, this is your order." That girl came again.  She put down their order, and Jimin keeps his eyes on her. 

"Thank you." Jungkook smile.

"You are the one who pays for my lunch this morning right?" Jimin blurt it out.

"Me? Wait..." She stares at him. "It was you!! I'm sorry if my breakfast is not the one you want." She bowed.

"It okay." Jimin smiles.

He smiles!!

Jungkook eyes are wide open because Jimin just smiles at women!! And this is real!! Usually, he will act cold and push them away. 

That girl bowed and walk away. Jimin starts to eat his breakfast but he feels someone staring at him. He lifted his gaze and saw Jungkook stare at him and his jaw drops.

"What's wrong, Kook?" He asks.

"You ask what's wrong with me!?" Jungkook asks.

"Obviously yes," Jimin said while eating his meal.

"Hyung!! You just smile with women!!" Jungkook yells.

He did? 

"I did?" Jimin asks. 

"Yes!!" 

"I don't realize it." He looks down. That smile just appeared so naturally. 

~~~~~~