Chapter 5

Jimin closes his car door and fixes his coat first before he walks in. A lot of co-workers greet him with 'good morning'. He just gives them nods with a cold face and pushes the elevator button.

He puts his hands inside his pocket while waiting for it. He feels a presence beside him so he takes a look and it was-

"Oh!! I don't notice it was you, Mr. Park!! I'm sorry!!!' Chaeyoung bowed respectfully.

He just froze there. He forgot that Rose twin working with him. Whenever look at her, it will remind him of her.

"I-It okay." Jimin looks away.

"Umm...Mr. Park?" She calls again. Her sweet voice is not helping. Jimin just replies with 'hum'.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asks.

Jimin looks at her with a cold stare. It scaring her because she suddenly looks down.

"Do your work and don't disappoint me." Jimin hissed, ignoring her statements. She flinches but nods.

The elevator door opens and he gets in. Chaeyoung stands there and does not follow him. He looks at her with a poker face and the elevator door closing slowly.

Soon it closed, Chaeyoung let a breath that she holds just now. The way he looks at her makes her nervous. She doesn't know that her boss can be like this.

What she saw him yesterday is his soft yet sweet side of him. Maybe knowing he thought of her as a wrong person, his attitude change.

"Chae? What are you doing here?" Jungkook voice makes her snap out of her thought.

"Good morning, Mr. Jeon." She bowed.

"Oh no. No need for formalities. We're...friend after all and work together." Jungkook smiles. Actually, it because she was the same as Rose and he felt weird if she being formal.

"Okay. If you say so." Chae chuckles. "Actually, I just met Mr. Park just now." She added.

"Really? What's wrong with that?" Jungkook asks when he push-button elevator.

"He seems...moody." Chae hesitated to say it.

"Oh, little one. He can be more than that." He chuckles. "I used to it already. I honestly miss the old him." Jungkook looks down.

"The way you talk about him is just like he was a nice person before." She speaks.

"He is. Well, everything changes when...she's gone." Jungkook smiles sadly at her.

Chaeyoung saw his sad smile and she decides to shut up. Maybe he didn't want to talk about it. But she felt curious also. Maybe she will know about 'she' sooner.

Jungkook put down the file. He stares at Chaeyoung name. Her first name is the same but that still not confirmed she was Rose's twin. He needs something that really confirmed her as Rose's twin.

"The weird is...why Rose doesn't know about her twin? And why Chae didn't know about Rose also?" Jungkook murmurs.

It getting frustrated.

"JUNGKOOK!!" The door slams open.

"Lisa, why you always barge in without texting me first or knock?" Jungkook looks at her with glares.

"Because...I just finish my work. I don't have someone to have lunch with." Lisa pouting.

When Jungkook first met her, she never acts like this but after trying so hard to catch her love, he finally made it. And now they're in a relationship and she so bubbly.