Chapter 9

After convincing Jungkook to stay in the car, Chaeyoung finally made it. She right now in front of Mr. Jack's office. She takes a deep breath and let it out. 

She knocks on his door and it takes a while for him to answer it. "Come in."

Chaeyoung opens the door and saw him on the couch, playing with his phone. Seriously, is this guy a real CEO? 

"Good afternoon, sir." Chae catches his attention.

"Good aftern- oh. Who are you?" Mr. Jack asks while looking at her up and down. 

"I'm Ms. Park. The assistant of Mr. Park Jimin." She answers. 

"Oh!! It was you" He said. Mr. Jack stands up and walks toward her. "What...are you doing here?" He asks with a smirk.

"Um...sir. Mr. Park wants you to pay your debt with him. So, I suggest you pay for it now." Chae avoids eye contact because his look is too creepy. 

"Tch. That Park Jimin always ruin my day." He mumbles. 

He went to his desk and sit on his chair. "I will pay. Just calm down okay? It not that I wouldn't pay." 

"Sir, Mr. Park will get angry. I hope you can pay for it now." Chaeyoung pleaded. 

Suddenly, he gets up and walks toward her. He harshly grabs her shoulder and it makes Chae flinches.

"I said...I will call you once I decide to pay, right?" He glares at her. "Why can't you just stop being annoying?" 

"I-I'm sorry, sir." Chae looks down and her hands already shaking. 

"Good. Now, get out of my office." Mr. Jack demands. 

She nods and went out without any words. The door slowly closing and she let out a heavy sigh. Why she has to deal with that kind of person?

Her phone let out a sound 'ding'. She takes it out and it was a message from Jungkook. He must be worried.

'Are you done?' - Jungkook

Chaeyoung bites her lips and didn't reply. She scared to go back. If she did, Jimin will scold her again. Mr. Jack didn't want to pay and what should she do right now?

An idea popped inside her mind. She replies to Jungkook's message.

'Jungkook, I'm sorry but I can't go grab lunch with you. I have something to do.' - Chae.

'Are you sure? I don't want something happens to you.'  - Jungkook

'I'm sure. Don't worried.' - Chae

'Okay. Text or call me if something happens.' - Jungkook.

'Okay.' - Chae.

Chaeyoung calls her brother. 

___________

Taehyung who still getting ready heard his phone ringing. 

"Tae, your phone." The stylist said.

"I know." He picks up the call when saw Chae's name on it.

"What's up, princess?" Taehyung answers.

"Tae, can you help me?" Chae asks.

"Help you with what?" Taehyung asks. He also asks, "If you ask me to pick you up or something I can't. Because I'm getting ready for the photo shoot." 

"I know. I didn't ask you to go out. I just want you to lend me some money?" She asks shyly.

"Money? What about your allowance?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"I kind of...spend it all. So, I only have pocket money right now." She giggles.

Taehyung let out a heavy sigh. "Fine. How much you want?" He asks.

"Around...million like that?" She said.

"Are you fuc*ing serious!!??"Taehyung yells. "Yahh!! Why you need a million from me!? You know how much is that!?" 

"I know!! But I need it!! It was an emergency!! Please help me, Tae!!" Chae begging.

Taehyung pinches his nose and sigh. He didn't expect Chaeyoung will ask for a million. Usually, it just a thousand or a hundred. 

"Chae, I don't know why you need a million but I can't lend you that much. I'm sorry." Taehyung apologized.

"Ohh....wait!! How about your black card!? You told me you didn't use it since you always use the cash right!!??" Chae asks.

"Yeah, why?" 

"Lend me your black card!!" 

___________

Jimin doing his work but his mind keeps thinking about Chaeyoung. Honestly, he feels bad for scolding her like that.

Actually, her work is perfect but he doesn't know why he always sees her work wrong. Maybe he hates the fact that Chaeyoung is Rose's twin. He really wants to hug her right now but he knows, it was not Rose. 

"Jimin, are you okay?" Jungkook appeared in front of him. 

"Since when you come in?" Jimin furrows his eyebrows.

"Since you in a deep thought." He replies.

Jimin just shakes his head and continues doing his work. Jungkook sits on the chair and staring at his friend.

"Are you fighting yourself?" He suddenly asking that.

"What you mean?" Jimin raises his eyebrows.

"I mean, I can see that you fighting against yourself about Chaeyoung." Jungkook chuckles.

Jimin let out a loud groaning sound. "What about her?"

"You should thank her, Hyung." He said causing Jimin to looks at him with confusion.

"For what?" Jimin asks.

"She already made Mr. Jack pay your debt," Jungkook smirks. "I'm surprised also." 

With that, Jimin's jaw drops. Well, he didn't expect Chaeyoung can make Mr. Jack pay his debt because Mr. Jack is rude and stubborn. 

How can she manage to handle her?

How can she convince him?

"Shocked right?" Jungkook laughs.

"I...I don't believe it." 

"What!? Oh, come on!! Hyung, you know how risky she is to go there, meet him alone?" Jungkook asks.

"No. Mr. Jack is...you know how he is. I don't believe it. If she can convince him, then she already made it since early." Jimin exclaims. "But...this so sudden."

Jungkook furrows his eyebrows. "I hate to say it but it kind of makes sense." 

"Have you ask her how she made it?" Jimin asks.

"No. I'm not with her." He answers.

"Wait. What? Didn't you and her...going lunch together?" Jimin frowns.

"We did but then...she told me she can't go with me. So, I agree..." He explains. 

It was silent. They stop talking, like they thinking of something. It not that they thought bad about Chaeyoung. 

Somehow, Jimin felt worried. He scared if something happens to her. So he gets up and grabs his stuff.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asks.

"Find her." By that, he went out of the office.

CONTINUE~