Chapter 7

Taehyung gets out of the car and wears his sunglasses. He finally arrives at J.Park company. He breaths out and walk-in. 

A lot of people give him some weird look. Especially girl, drooling over him. Of course because who wouldn't? 

"Excuse me. Can I meet Mr. Park?" Taehyung asks. 

"Um, I'm sorry sir but do you have an appointment with him?" She asks. 

"Oh. Should I?" He asks innocently. 

"Yes, sir. Or not, you can't meet him." She said. 

Taehyung let out a heavy sigh. He doesn't know what to do. He doesn't want to tell Chae about this since she will ask him a million questions of why. 

"Can you just inform him, someone wants to meet him URGENTLY?" He suggests. 

"Well sure." She smiles and starts calling him. 

Taehyung turns around and looks around the company. It kind of big and fancy. It was obvious that this company is rich. 

"Sir." The woman calls. 

He turns around, "Yes?"

"Mr. Park said sure. You can go to the office now. It on the top floor and at the end of the hallway. Or you want me to call his male assistant, Mr. Jeon?" She asks.

"No no, it okay. I will handle- wait. Who is his male assistant?" Taehyung frowns.

"Mr. Jeon. His male assistant. While his female assistant is Ms. Park." She explains. 

"Oh. Okay. Thank you by the way." Taehyung bowed and walks away.

He presses the button of the elevator and waits. Thank god, that guy didn't say no to him since Taehyung really wants to meet him. 

It so hard for him to take days off from his modeling job.  Soon the elevator let out a sound 'ding', the door opens. He walks out and finds his office.

When he found it, he also found Chaeyoung office. Taehyung covers his face and walks normally. But, he did take a peek at her only to see she really focus on her computer. He smiles and finally made it. 

He knocks on the door even he heard people talking. "Come in."

Taehyung opens the door and takes off his sunglasses. "Good afternoon. I'm the one who wants to meet you." 

"You? Kim Taehyung? The famous model?" Jimin asks. He nods.

Jungkook who heard it lifted his gaze. He looks at Taehyung and his eyes widen. So do Teahyung.

"Hyung!?" Jungkook gasp happily.

"I knew it was you!! Bunny!!" Taehyung runs to him and they have a bro hug.

Jimin is confused by it. Because he is a friend with Jungkook for a long time already and yet, he doesn't know who is this. 

"Dude, I try to contact you but I can't!!" Jungkook smacks his arms. 

"Yeah, I know. But, I can contact you if that someone not cutting all ties with me." He rolls his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I just...need space from whatever happens." Jungkook sighs. "I know you still angry about it."

"I'm not, Kook. Elly is not my girlfriend anymore. I'm single." Taehyung chuckles. "Besides, if I'm angry with you, I wouldn't become a famous model just to let you know me." He pats his head. 

"Well, you are not wrong." Jungkook giggles.

"Okay, can I know what happened here?" Jimin butt in. 

"Hyung, meet, my lost best friend, Kim Taehyung." Jungkook intros him. 

"Why lost a best friend?" He frowns.

"We had a big fight just because of stup*d girl and we separate." Taehyung answers. 

"Oh. I see. Nice to meet you, Taehyung. I'm Jimin." Jimin let out his hand. 

"Nice to meet you Jimin. I know you already actually because my Lil sis talks about you a lot." He chuckles.

"Your little sister? Who?" Jimin asks. 

"Yeah, Hyung. Who? As far as I know, you don't have any siblings." Jungkook agrees.

"My parent adopt step little sister. Since I don't want to be alone so I ask them to." Taehyung smiles. "And I bet...you guys know her." 

The two guys exchange looks and raise their eyebrows at Taehyung. He puts his hands inside his pocket. 

"Park Chaeyoung, your assistant." He spills it out. 

Jungkook and Jimin eyes widen.

______

Three of them sitting and enjoy the coffee that Jimin ask someone to do it. He can't help but looks at Taehyung. 

"Taehyung, you...you are her step-brother?" Jungkook asks.

"Yes. That's why I come here. I want to meet you, Jimin." Taehyung face change into seriousness. 

"Me? Why?" Jimin asks.

"Chae told me that you guys call her...Rose." He said.

"Yes. We thought it was her because...her face so damn similar. Rose is Jimin's love but she...died because of lymphoma." Jungkook explains because he knows, Jimin can't when it comes to this topic.

"Wait. What? She d-died?" Taehyung frowns. They nod.

"You know her?" Jimin asks. 

Taehyung leans his back on the couch. "Roseanne Park, right?" 

"Yes. You know her or not?" Jimin becomes impatient to hear his answer.

"Jimin, my parent did tell me that Chaeyoung has twin actually but they couldn't find her. They got separated because of some incident." Taehyung explains. "Chaeyoung didn't know because she never knew she had a twin. I don't want to tell her not until I found Rose."

"But...looks like...I'm late..." He added. 

The room becomes silent. Taehyung looks down in sad and Jungkook comforts him. Suddenly, Jimin gets up.

"So, it was REALLY her twin!?" He yells. 

"Yes, Jimin. This is their picture." Taehyung gave him the picture. 

Jimin saw two young girls hugging each other like there is no tomorrow. What difference there is only their hair color and eyes. It was really her twin.

"I adopted her when I was...I don't remember when but it a long time already. She had an accident and it hit her head so hard until she loses all her memory." Taehyung explains.

No wonder why she doesn't remember. She had an accident. Jimin slowly sits at his place and push his hair back. 

"When heard Rose already passed away, it makes me even harder to tell her the truth." Taehyung sighs heavily.

Jimin didn't respond anything. And they know he still needs time to process this. It so hard to accept the fact that we don't expect it t be. No one thought of this. 

No matter how far you stalk her, there's still a piece of secret hidden in it. Taehyung gets up and pats his shoulder. 

"I'm sorry for bringing your mood down today, Jimin. But trust me, I'm sad too right now." He breaths out. "Here. My business card. Call me anytime." Taehyung gave those two his cards.

"I will go now. See you later, Jimin. Bye, bunny." He smiles.

Jungkook smiles and nods. He closes the door and left the two of them in the office. 

CONTINUE~