Chapter 16

After getting to know Nayeon and Kyungsoo, Chae found out the both of them are the same age as her.

Other than that, they also nice and funny. Especially Nayeon. It makes Chaeyoung loves her already. Right now, all of them doing their work.

Suddenly, her phone ringing. She picks it up without knowing who.

"Sis!!!" Taehyung yells. She flinched, causing her to handwriting become bad.

"Don't shout!! What?" She asks.

"Sorry about before. Anyway, I'm on my way to the UK right now-"

"WHAT!?" Chae gets up harshly. "Why you going there!? Are you leaving me!?" She used to it actually but whenever Taehyung has to go somewhere, she will act like this.

"No!! Don't be too dramatic and I would never leave you!!" Taehyung calms her down. "Besides, if I did, I'm gonna kill myself, and dad and mum will hate me for sure." He continues.

"Glad you know it." She sighs.

"I'm going there because I have work stuff. Modeling of course." He speaks.

"How long you will be there?" Chae asks.

"That's the problem." She heard Tae let out a heavy sigh. "I will be gone for 2 months."

"2 MONTHS!?"

"Yes. And I don't trust you to live alone by yourself even you already old enough. That's means, you need someone to live with you." Taehyung said.

"Oh come on!! I'm not a kid!! What will happen if I live alone!?" She huffs in anger.

"Oh yeah? Let me remind you about before. Remember for the first time I leave you alone just for 10 minutes?" He asks. Chae bites her lips.

"I bet you remember it. You almost destroyed the house with a vacuum!! And the second time I leave you alone, you almost broke your arm by your stupid stan action!!" Taehyung states angrily.

With that words, Chaeyoung remains silent. What he said is true. If she leaves alone, she will do something dumb. She can't deny it.

"I take your silence as yes. Now, I will find someone to live with you for 3 months." He continues.

"Lisa?"

"No. Jungkook is with her. I already have someone in my mind." He said.

"And that is?"

"Jimin."

Soon she heard those names, she accidentally drops the phones. As if Jimin name is a curse to her. Her body stiff.

Taehyung heard the loud thud and look at his phone in confusion before bring it to his ears back.
"Hello? Chae?" He calls.

No response.

"HELLO!! YAH!! CHAEYOUNG!!" Taehyung yells.

She snaps out of her thought and looks down at her phone. She gasps and grabs it.
"My phone!!" She makes a crying sound.

"I bet you drop your phone. Are you okay?" He asks.

"I-I'm okay. A-Anyway did you just...say Jimin?" She back to the main point.

"Yeah. I will call him after this and he will stay with you starting today." He explains.

"But..why Jimin?"

"Because I trust him? Kind of like that." Taehyung answer. "Hold on. Why you care so much anyway? Did something happened between-"

Without let Taehyung finish, she cuts his sentence. "NO!! NOTHING AT ALL!!" Char yells.

After knowing her for so long already, Taehyung knows something happened between them. He smirks and chuckles.

"I know you are lying but it okay. I wouldn't force you. So, take care of yourself and listen to Jimin!! Bye!!" He hangs up without letting her respond.

Chaeyoung pulls back her phone and sigh. Then, something just hit her.

I will live on the same roof as Jimin!?

She gasps. "That's mean...I see him every day!!!!???"

__________

Jungkook opens the door and saw Chaeyoung staring at her computer but her hands ain't move. As if she was in deep thought.

He looks at his watch and it already the end of work. Jungkook walks toward her and knocks on her desk.

"Chae. You are not going home?" He asks.

His voice makes Chaeyoung flinched. "When did you get here?"

"A minutes ago? Anyway, are you okay? You seem like in deep thought." Jungkook said in concern.

"I-I'm okay. Why you here?" She asks.

"Because I saw you haven't gone home. Other than that, I come here to give you this paper. I need you to check it tomorrow then submit it to me." He explains.

"Oh sure. I will." Chae took it and put it down.

Suddenly, the door opens reveals Jimin. "Jungkook? What are you doing here?" He looks confused?

"Oh. I just give Chae this paper. You?" Jungkook asks.

"Well, Taehyung asks me to babysit Chae and sleep at their house because he going to UK," Jimin explains.

Chaeyoung just remembers it. While Jungkook shocked when hearing that. Then, smirks appeared on his face.

No wondered why she in deep thought, huh?

"Ohhhh I see," Jungkook said while look over Chaeyoung. She looking down. "Well, have fun both of you."

"Yah!! What you mean by that!?" Chaeyoung yells.

"Nothing!!!" Jungkook laughs while run out of the office.

Now, the only ones left are Jimin and her. Jimin looks at her and she just standing there. She looks flustered. It reminds him of Rose when she blushing.

He walks towards her and takes off her sunglasses. She looking at him with surprise.
"Your eyes are unique. There's nothing for you to hide it."

Somehow, his words are comforting. She looks away and nods. "Are we going now?" She asks.

"Yes. Pack your things. We're going to your house first." Jimin states.

"Wait what?" Chaeyoung looked at his confusion.

"You live with me. I don't want you to use all my clothes but if you want, I wouldn't mind." His expression change into smug.

"But...didn't we stay at my house?" She asks, ignoring Jimin flirty statement.

"I told Tae that I can't leave my house. I have a reason why." He said. But, the way he says it just like...something precious in that house which he can't leave it.

"Okay. If you say so." Chaeyoung nods her head.

CONTINUE~