Chapter 18

The sudden knock makes Chaeyoung jump a little bit. She closed her laptop, "Yes?"

"Ms. Rose, it was me, Sira." She opens the door with a soft smile.

"Oh. Hi!! What can I help you?" Chae asks.

"Dinner is ready, Ms. Sir Jimin already downstairs." She informs.

"Okay. I will be right downstairs." Chae nods with smiles.

Sira gives her a small smile and walks away. It really her. It Rose, twin. That what Sira thought. She smiles softly secretly.

Chaeyoung went downstairs and straight to the downstairs. Then, she saw Jimin sitting while with his phone.

"Sir-"

"Drop the formality, Chae." He chuckling and lifted his gaze.

"O-Okay, si- Jimin." She took a seat and keep playing with her fingers.

Jimin who notices her nervousness can't help but chuckles. "Why you so shy? Is there something that bothered you here?"

"N-NO!! Nothing at all. I just...well...it weird living in the same house with your boss." She said.

"Nothing is weird," Jimin reply while eating.

"For you maybe not but for me yes. Plus, we casual." She states.

He just gives her a small laugh and signs her to eat. Chaeyoung didn't say anything but instead, she eats.

The atmosphere silent. Her eyes wandering around. "Jimin, is it only you live here not including the maid?"

When she asks that, Jimin stops eating. He silent for a moment before continuing what he's doing.

"Before this, no. Now, yes." He answers.

"Before this, who lives here?" Chae asks.

Jimin let out a heavy sigh. "Someone who I want to spend time with."

"Really!?" Chae gasp happily. "Where is she now!?" She is eager to know.

Sira who heard it also stiff. She looks at Chae with panic because Jimin hates it when someone asks him about that.

"Ms. Cha-"

"Chaeyoung, I will tell you next time, okay?" He smiles at her.

"Fine." Chae pouting slightly.

Sira shocked when heard Jimin didn't scold or get angry at her.

Is it only me or Sir Jimin is change?

________

It raining so heavily. Chaeyoung and Jimin decide to have a movie night. She doesn't like it because she someone who afraid of the dark.

But, she won't want to disappoint her boss.

"Here. Blanket. It will be cold since it raining outside." Jimin appeared with a pillow and blanket.

"Thank you." She said.

Both of them sitting on the same couch but have a space between them.

"What do you want to watch?" He asks.

"Umm...Si- I mean, Jimin? I know you don't like it when I say this but, I'm your assistant. I can't just chill and do nothing like this." Chae states.

Jimin sighs and turns his head to her. "Don't you remember I told you, you are my assistant that everywhere? Even in my house. More like a maid but not a maid."

"And now, I want to watch a movie with you. Can you do that?" He asks.

Chaeyoung just nods and smiles secretly. "If that so, okay. Well, any movie is fine."

He nods and chooses the movie that he wants to watch.

Half an hour already passed. They focus on the movie without saying anything. What worse is, the movie that Jimin put on is a horror movie.

Which is, Chaeyoung doesn't like it. She knows she can't sleep tonight.

I shouldn't let him pick the movie.

She let out a heavy sigh. She takes a glance at her boss and saw him watching so seriously.

Then, she back to the movie and at that time also, the scary part appeared.

"AHHHH!!!" She yells. Jimin can't help but burst into laughs.

"I don't expect you to be this coward!!" He laughs.

"Don't laugh!!" Chae smacks his arms. "I don't like horror movies."

"You should be the one who chooses the movie next time," Jimin smirks at her.

"I know I know-"

The thunder sounds making Chaeyoung even more jumping.
"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!" She hides under Jimin blanket.

Jimin who stiff there by her action didn't know what to do. She hugging his abdomen while her face on his stomach.

He's okay with any skinship but this one...it too shocking.

"Umm...Chaeyoung?" He calls her name.

"Please!!! Make it stop!!!" The voice is cracking.

She's crying?

Jimin slowly rubbing her back leans closer. "Hey, it okay. You are not alone."

"I'm scared!! P-Please...it hurts..." She crying.

Hurts?

He decides to ignore the words 'hurts' first since she's not stable right now.

"Do you want to go to sleep?" Jimin asks. She didn't answer but just nods.

"Okay. Come on. Get up."

"I-I can't..." Chae says quietly. She sobbing and tightly grips his abdomen.

"Why?"

She didn't say anything. That's means, Jimin doesn't have an option instead of picking her up. He lifted her and pick her up like a baby with a blanket still wrapping her.

When he about to walks, Chaeyoung snuggled her face on his neck. Jimin can't help but chuckles.

"She so soft." He mutters.

He brings her to her room and slowly lays her on the bed.
"Good night." Jimin about to leave but stops when Chae grabs him.

"D-Don't...leave...please..." She pleaded.

Is she having a trauma?

"Okay. I will stay here." Jimin said and sits beside her. His hand softly caressing her hair.

After a few minutes, she fell asleep. But Jimin didn't stop. His eyes staring at her sleeping figure.

This reminds him about her. Where the last time she at the hospital and left him there.

"I miss you, Rose. I don't know if you know about your twin or not but if you do, I will take care of her. Spoil her, entertain her, and...love her. Like how I do it to you."

He kissed her forehead and shed his tears while keeping his forehead on hers.

CONTINUE~