17

Tomio's POV:

i woke up stretching. jumping a bit when i saw my paws in front of me... wdffff

my body must not have been able to bare the pain. Maybe i shifted in my sleep.

shifting back into my human form i looked over grabbing my phone seeing a text from my dad

Pops- hey sweets just wanted to let you know me and the Parks will be back in town tomorrow, i'll see you then :)

I frowned.. deep down i was happy but i honestly didn't know if i could bare being around too many people right now.

my tail flicked as i brushed my teeth before stripping and taking a shower. while in the shower i sung along to "Turn off your phone" Remix by Jay Park ft.Elo that played from my phone's speaker

a while back after learning the lyrics correctly i fell in love with this song. after stepping out the shower i felt a little better. I was very hungry tho.

i sniffed the air as i picked out clothes to put on.

Hmmm..... it smells good.

looking in the mirror, i ran my hand over my ears... spinning around a bit i had checked my outfit from all angles. It was the first time i had wore this set susu had bought for me last xmas.

It was yellow.. she knew i loved the way the color yellow looked on my skin.

content i walked out of my room instantly getting a huge whiff of a delicious aroma

i hurried down the hall but stopped when i say namji standing in the kitchen with his back turned to me. he didn't have a shirt on and his Pj's hung low on his waist. he was at the stove, there was sausage, waffles, eggs, fruit and more sitting around the island top.

my mouth watered at the smell that filled the house. but i didn't dare move.

i was shook when i heard him speak without even turning around to face me.

Namji: i know your there kitten.... i heard you walk down the hall.

my body shook at the nickname he called me.

Namji: come.... lets eat.

he spoke as he turned around pushing some eggs from the skillet onto a plate.

against my will my feet dragged across the floor. Before i knew it i was sitting at the island. i watched as he walked around us poring drinks. his hair wet sticking to his face.

he placed a drink next to my plate and i started eating. not speaking as i didn't know what to say. This was the first day we'd eating breakfast together the whole Two and a half months we lived here.