23

Tomio Pov:

I woke up this morning feeling an empty space besides me. Part of me wished that yesterday was a never ending dream but we all knew it was too good to be true.

I kept telling myself. He'd confess he'd do it. But i was wrong.

It was almost lunch time now and i was at my desk typing away like always. He arrived at work before me and hadn't said much to me at all today for the matter. I assumed he either didn't remember anything that took place last night  or he simply wished to forget. So i wasn't going to bring anything up.

I received a direct message from him asking me to bring in some files. My heels clicked as i carried them into his office. He looked up from his desk briefly. Taking a glance over my outfit before his eyes went back to his computer.

i sat the files on his desk, while building up the courage to start a convo

Me: Is that all you need Mr.Park?

he stopped typing for a moment looking my way.

he loosened his tie and coughed a bit. 

Namji: Actually there's som-

he was cut off by a knock at the door. 

It slowly opened as we both turned our heads in its direction.

"KNOCK KNOCKKKKKKKK"

namji groaned at the voice and i rolled my eyes as her scent came crashing into the room.

Katy walked into the room all high and mighty as always. I grew used to her scent since she's visited quite often over the years. She's made it her job to randomly pop up in town with no warning. When she does stay i go visit my dad. I have no intentions of being around her.

She actually believes that I'm scared of her and that she has something to hold over my head. When honestly I'm just over this whole marriage and the bullshit that comes with it.

Katy: oh wow! if it isn't Mrs.Park... you seem to be M.I.A lately. Never really here when i come around thought maybe you'd given up your spot.

she smirked walking up to namji's desk.

I smacked my lips.

Me: I'm not really into conversing with whores, so I keep my distance.

she gasped.

Namji: what brings you by katy....

he said in an annoyed voice while typing on his computer again. He was always good at trying to change the topic.

Katy: oh you know just thought i'd come see my lovely jiji. 

i had no reason to stick around so i began walking towards the door.