19

I sat in his lap purring as he ran the brush i gave him through my fur. He hit a good spot with the brush and my tail flicked, content with his actions.

i let myself fall back against him nuzzling my head under his chin before licking the side of his neck. No i wasn't scenting him... just showing appreciation for the favor i had him doing. He was after all the only one i felt comfortable asking.

"Ouch Mio quit it, you know your tongue has tiny points all over it."

Hyunjin whined 

leaning away i laid back down.

Hyunjin: when are you gonna go back? Your heats been over for like 5 days now. almost a week. I know you miss him.

he couldn't tell because i was in my cheetah form. but i was certainly frowning.

the day i left the house i came to hyunjin's and bangchan's condo. After explaining everything that happened they were real supportive. 

i got to know them more as well. i see why namji likes having them around. Speaking of namji i haven't spoken to him since i left. I've been constantly calling off work just so i didn't have to see him. 

I couldn't face him. I know he was upset with me and now that i'm no longer in heat he really had no reason to be nice to me anymore.

he paused for a minute.

Hyunjin: katy is back home now.... Jiji might put up a front but i know he misses you too. He's my best friend i can read him.

 a small part of me  wanted to believe that was true but i knew namji could care less.

there was a knock on the door before chan picked his head in. i tilted my head to the side slightly as he coo'd at me. getting up my position i walked over to him and he rubbed the top of my head.

Bangchan: Just wanted to tell you guys dinner is ready.

"FINALLY, I'M LITERALLY DYING OF STARVATION"

hyunjin dramatically yelled.

i trotted on over to his bathroom pushing the door closed behind me with my head before shifting back into my human form. 

fixing my clothes a bit i walked out after washing my hands. 

sitting at their dinning room table i began to eat with them.

Bangchan: you know mio.... Namji asked about you today

i froze as jin looked over at me.

Me: he... he did? what did he want?

i said before continuing to place food into my mouth.

Bangchan: he asked about your condition? wanted to know how you were and when your gonna come home.

I shook my head.

Me: yeah right he'd never ask that.

bangchan chuckled.

Hyunjin: you know mio... namji may not show it. but he does have a sensitive side. he can be caring at times.

the next morning after i left it when namji realized i was gone.... he blew up my phone but i refused to answer. then when he found out that i was safe with chan and jin he was oka but almost instantly flipping out again.