12

Namji POV: 

I groaned looking around the room at the many guest my father had invited to the small gathering...

i was annoyed because I knew he would over do it. But its whatever at this point. as long as it gets me elected president of the new location and i can move on with my life.... that and BangChan and hyunjin were both here so i was managing.

That cam guy isn't all bad either. he doesn't try to force convos with me and just goes with the flow. i guess i could see myself hanging with him more. he is Chan's cousin after all. 

arms wrapped around me and i froze confused. Was Tomio here already? I was told she was gonna be a little late.

turning around i groaned seeing my cousin Katy. i pushed her off

Me: Katy stop that you know i'm not a touchy person.

she pouted at me giving me these ugly puppy dog eyes. Me and katy aren't actually related.. She was the daughter of one of my mom's friends and grew up close by in Korea. She was always very annoying. and was a year younger than me so i used to tell people she was my annoying little cousin.

she often followed me around and tried to hang out with me and the guys a lot. People started mistaking her for my girlfriend at one point and i guess she just ran with it.

Katy: come on Namji, we grew up together and you still never let me hug you. 

Me: you know i've never liked affection

she mugged me

Katy: YAH! which is why i don't for a minute believe that you actual got married.

i rolled my eyes raising my hand so she could see my wedding band before pointing at the large picture of me and tomio's "wedding". smiling together posing. The photographer did an amazing job it honestly looked beautiful.

she scuffed.

Katy: it may be a nice photo but i know you'd never get married...... If anyone knows you best it's me.... thats why i don't see why you didn't just ask me to marry you.

i groaned annoyed. Katy new nothing about the plan so she wasn't Actually aware that this was all a scam. She just had it in her head since we were very young that we'd belong together. She used to make jokes about us ending up together later in life.... but honestly i'd like to stay far away from her

she grabbed my arm pushing her chest into me.

Katy: Plus she's a hybrid.......... what do you even know about hybrids anyway.

i scuffed pushing her off of me. I hated ignorant people. yeah she was different... yeah she was a hybrid but what did that have to do with anything. This was all a scam but there was absolutely nothing wrong with tomio.