3

Tomio Pov: 

I swayed my hips around as i wiped down the kitchen counters singing along to BlackPink's "pretty savage"

my dad would be home from work soon so i thought i'd straighten up now. i was kinda hungry but i wanted to wait for him to get home to eat. 

i frowned as the song ended... i reached my phone so i could replay it one more time since it was stuck in my head now however, almost as soon as the song ended "Love Talk" by WayV began to play .

snatching my hand back fast i balled it into a fist bringing it to my lips like it was a microphone striking a pose as i sung

"I CAN HEAR YOU CALLING......"

throwing my head back i hit a fake high note before going back to wiping down the surface while swaying to the song. 

after finishing up. i placed the dirty rag into the laundry room. walking back into the kitchen the tip of my tail flicked as my stomach growled. i looked around for a minute......... before my ears twitched at the sound of my stomach again.

i huffed.

"Seems like he's gonna be a little late.... i'll just grab a snack then"

it was around 6:30. my dad normally got home around 5. i guess today was just one of those days.

sitting on the couch i scrolled thru my phone eating an ice cream sandwich. while responding to some text since i had nothing better to do.

i watched cam's story seeing he posted a quick boomerang of him and his "boo" eating froyo together. i smiled.

sooner or later my eye lids got heavy... eventually sleep consumed me.

~2 hours later~ *8:30*

my body jumped up at the sound of the front door opening. in walked my dad, he had his phone to his ear and was talking. sitting up on the couch he looked over at me for a brief second and froze before sending me a soft smile. 

he sat his coat on the table undoing his tie a bit before responding to who was ever on the phone.

Pops: yea it's been a long day today. How's everything been with the company?

i watched as he walked out of sight into the kitchen. turning away i picked up my phone seeing a few notifications and decided to answer them as my ears picked up on what my dad was saying.

Pops: America really? wow! thats great park

i instantly new who he was talking too. my dad had a friend who he always spoke on the phone with they where like phone buddies. however i've never seen this guy or heard what he sounds like. i just always hear my dad talking to him.

i asked once and my dad just said it was his friend from far away.

i was never one to press anything nor did i really care, so i never asked more after that. the answer i was given was good enough for me.